𝘅𝘅𝗶𝗶. 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁-𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗿 ( 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 ) 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁.

𝙿𝙰𝚁𝙴𝙽𝚃-𝚃𝙴𝙰𝙲𝙷𝙴𝚁 ( 𝙳𝙸𝚂𝙰𝚂𝚃𝙴𝚁 ) 𝙽𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃
━━┊❛ [ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗧𝗪𝗢 ] ❜┊━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

      𝗕𝗘𝗖𝗞 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗢𝗗 𝗔𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗗 with Chase and Adam as they waited for the rest of the group to get through Principal Perry's bag search. Beck had made it through just fine, everything her principal might try to take away stuffed in her locker yesterday when this bag search was announced. 

        Leo had made it through, his phone being confiscated by Perry, now they were just waiting for Bree who had been sent to the back of the line. Suddenly a gust of wind was felt and Bree appeared between Leo and Beck. 

             Leo let out a shriek. "Morning guys," Bree said to them with a smile. 

      "Seriously can we put a bell on her?" Leo asked them. 

         Bree laughed but Chase crossed his arms, a slight glare on his features, "Yeah, you gotta chill on the super agility. Somebody's gonna see you using your bionics," 

         "No one ever sees me." Bree scoffed. "I mean, you didn't see me swipe your lunch money did you?" She asks before holding up the wad of cash with a smile. 

         Chase felt his pockets before looking to his sister, "Oh you're good," He tried to take it back but Bree moved out of the way heading to her locker. 

         "Hey, you!" Perry called out, "How'd you get past my checkpoint? I sent you to the back of the line," 

"Uh, that wasn't me," Bree stuttered out. 

                 "Must've been somebody else," Chase helped her out. 

        "Yeah, somebody who can't climb ceilings!" Adam added, "Saved it," 

             "You three have an answer for everything, don't you?" Perry asked. 

       "I don't like to brag but the answer to that is yes," Chase stepped forward with a smile, clicking his tongue. 

Beck snorted, "You love to brag,"

       "There's one thing I pride myself on...." Perry started to say.