𝘅𝘅𝘃. 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗿 𝗱𝗼𝗼𝗹𝗲𝘆.

𝙸𝙽𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙲𝚃𝙾𝚁 𝙳𝙾𝙾𝙻𝙴𝚈
━━┊❛ [ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘 ] ❜┊━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

             𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗔𝗦𝗘 𝗢𝗙 the smashed guitar was still wide open by the time career day rolled around. Beck stood in the living room while Chase and Adam got their instruments together for their demo of Davenport's invention. Leo stood in front of them with a pointer in hand and a serious look on his face. 

           The blonde was sure the boy hadn't slept, mostly because she could hear him pacing in his room not too far from her. Leo was deadset on proving his innocence. 

             "I'm telling you, Marcus is playing some kind of twisted psychological game and I can prove it," Leo told them. He went to the kitchen counter and picked up a piece of the smashed guitar. "Exhibit A: I lifted a fingerprint from his guitar. Beck's fingerprint was there too," He used his pointer to single the girl out. 

            Beck glared at him. "I wasn't even in the room when you smashed it, Inspector Dooley," She mocked.

               Chase just scoffed sarcastically. "Oh, that's fantastic, Leo," Adam and Chase clapped sarcastically. 

           "You proved that without a shadow of a doubt. Marcus's guitar is ...." Chase fake gasped. "His!"

               Leo nodded. "True, but he then removed said guitar and deliberately — deliberately, mind you! — smashed it!" Leo held up another piece of his so-called evidence. "Exhibit B: paint chips and a hair! Which just happens to be my mom's ... nonetheless!  we know she did not do this,"

             Chase gave Leo a look before sighing and putting a hand on his shoulder. "Leo, are you afraid that by us befriending Marcus there won't be any room left for you?" 

           "What? No, are you kidding? I'm awesome! That guy is bad news," Leo retorted. 

            "Don't worry, Leo. You're still our best friend, " Adam stepped forward putting his arm around Leo. "But you can't have a best friend unless you have a friend who's a not best friend. Okay? So he does fill a void,"

          Beck nodded. "Exactly, it's like how Bree is friends with Caitlyn, but I'm her best friend,"

               "That's not what this is all about," Leo tried to convince the three. 

        "Look, Leo, we'll talk about this later, okay? We have to go meet Marcus," Chase said. 

           Back perked up at this turning to the boys. "How's my hair? Do you think I need lipgloss?" She asked Adam and Chase.