𝘅𝘅. 𝘀𝗼𝗹𝗮𝗿 𝗳𝗹𝗮𝗿𝗲'𝘀 𝗮-𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻'.

𝚂𝙾𝙻𝙰𝚁 𝙵𝙻𝙰𝚁𝙴'𝚂 𝙰-𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙸𝙽'
━━┊❛ [ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 ] ❜┊━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

        𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘 𝗛𝗔𝗗 truly lost track of time. Beck, Leo, and Bree had been at the boardwalk for at least an hour all their worries and responsibilities the last thing on their minds as they walked out of the arcade. 

       Leo and Beck carrying two stuffed animals from the claw machine while Bree had the big teddy bear on her back. They were all smiles until they saw Chase dancing along to the silver-painted street performer. 

      "Chase, what are you doing here?" Bree asked surprised. 

       Chase however did not share their concern as he excitedly pointed to the street performer. "Watching this guy. People keep giving him money but he just won't leave."

      "You're supposed to be watching the mobile lab," Leo reminded him. 

"No worries, Adam's watching it," He told him. 

    Beck sighed, "Did you just hear the words that came out of your mouth?" She asked rhetorically.

        "What's up beach bums?" Adam asked approaching them with an array of ice cream cones in a tray.  Beck glared at Chase as he glared at his brother. 

"Adam, what are you doing here?" He asked.

        "Well, I wanted an ice cream cone, but they had twenty-one flavors," He said as if it were obvious. "And you know me. I'm never one to make an uninformed decision," 

        "We have to get back to the mobile lab," Beck told the group. "Get rid of those," She pointed at Adam warningly. 

       His eyes widen fearfully before he turned around, "Free ice cream!" He called out. A guy happily took the ice cream Adam handed to him. "Oh, and don't worry, it's barely licked," He told him before handing off the other ice cream cones to people passing by.

       Bree shoved Adam to follow them as they all ran back to where the mobile lab was parked, hoping it was just fine. They were wrong, coming back to find that the lab was nowhere to be found. 

        "Where's the mobile lab?" Bree asked. "It was parked right here," 

         "There's no way we could miss it that thing is huge," Beck said catching her breath from sprinting. 

"It's gone!" Leo exclaimed. 

       "Okay, okay. Nobody panic," Chase tried to calm them down. 

      Adam let out a yell and everyone turned to him. "Sorry, brain freeze. Where's the RV?" 

        As expected Beck and Chase both started pacing back and forth. Beck's thumbnail between her teeth as she chewed on it nervously. 

         "How could the mobile lab just disappear?" Bree asked. 

        "Maybe it got tired of waiting and split like we did," Adam answered. The four sighed at his answer before returning back to their panicking.