𝘅𝘅𝘅𝗶. 𝗲𝗰𝗼-𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄𝘀.

𝙴𝙲𝙾-𝚅𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙰𝙸𝙽𝚂 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝚂𝙷𝙾𝚆𝚂
━━┊❛ [ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬 𝗢𝗡𝗘 ] ❜┊━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

                  𝗗𝗔𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗣𝗢𝗥𝗧 𝗛𝗔𝗗 𝗧𝗛𝗘 team gathered in the lab. They all sat in front of the screen waiting for the man to inform them what was going on. Well, he needed to inform the bionics. Leo and Beck already knew. Leo had kept Beck up all night putting together a video for them. Leo said it would add pizzazz to their presentations.

              "Guys, I need to prep you for a very important mission," Davenport said seriously. "And to demonstrate, Leo—" 

                          Leo cut Davenport off and held up his hand. "Mission Specialist Dooley," He corrected, wanting Davenport to use his title. "Will be adding a little more audio-visual pizzazzle to the usual snooze fest,"

                  Leo played the video for them. Stock video of fireworks popping off showed up on the screen making them look at him confused. 

                         "It's the best we could find," Beck explained with a shrug.

"Hey, you want a show? Kick in the dough," Leo defended. 

                   Davenport rolled his eyes. "Tonight I'm sending you to gather intelligence," He began to explain. 

                             "Oh, you hear that Adam? You better bring a big basket," Chase mocked.

                     Davenport ignored him and urged Leo to continue with the presentation. "I was satellite scouting industrial sites when I found this warehouse that I think is a front for environmental criminals," Leo moved on to the next slide. 

                                "See these barrels? They're full of toxic chemicals. They're expensive to dispose of properly so they're probably just gonna dump them into the sea," Davenport explained sadly. 

                     "Which could kill ocean life and completely obliterate the coastline," Beck added. Bree suddenly giggled making all of them turn to her confused. Bree sat there on the phone twirling her hair probably talking to Owen. Her new boyfriend.