𝘅𝘅𝘅𝗶𝗶𝗶. 𝘀𝗮𝗳𝗲𝘁𝘆 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁, 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲.

𝚂𝙰𝙵𝚃𝙴𝚈 𝙻𝙰𝚂𝚃, 𝙿𝙻𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙴
━━┊❛ [ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘 ] ❜┊━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

                         𝗕𝗘𝗖𝗞 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗕𝗥𝗘𝗘 looked at each other curiously as they watched Chase giggle in the corner of the lab. From the look of it, he was setting up a trap. For what reason? They hadn't figured that part out yet. His giggling continued until Bree snapped her magazine shut and turned to her brother. 

                "Okay, what is with all the happy squeaky hamster noises?" Bree asked before fake pouting. "Did you finally grow a chest hair?" She mocked. 

                          "No!" Chase shot back. "I grew two," He smiled proudly as he held up two fingers. Beck laughed as she began to applaud him. 

                "Still doesn't explain the trap," Beck placed a hand on her hip and pointed to his contraption. 

        "This is a little something I like to call Adam's payback," He answered her.

Bree gave him a confused look. "For what?"

                          "Don't you guys remember what happened last Thursday?" Chase asked the two. Beck and Bree thought for a moment before remembering the incident where Adam had told them he could throw Chase over the kitchen counter. Unfortunately, Chase had picked that exact time to walk into the front door. Adam, wanting to prove his point, threw Chase across the living room.

               Bree and Beck laughed at the memory. "Oh, yeah. We all love the bionic brother toss," Bree said with a smile. 

                          "Yeah? Well, let's see how he likes this," Chase said. The lab doors opened, and Chase got into place, grabbing the remote for his trap. 

              Leo walked into the lab first. "Trap," Leo warned stepping over the rope.

                            "Trap what?" Adam asked confusedly stepping right into the trap. Chase pressed the button and the rope on the ground wrapped around Adam's ankle yanking him upside down. 

               "Yes! It worked!" Chase celebrated coming out of his hiding spot to taunt his brother. "Now let's see how you like being relentlessly manhandled," 

             Everyone gave him a look at his choice of words. "That came out wrong," Chase mumbled. 

                     "Oh, the trap was on the floor," Adam realized.