𝗶𝘅. 𝘀𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗵-𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻.

𝚂𝙰𝙻𝙻𝚈 𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴𝚂 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙷𝙸𝙶𝙷-𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙴𝙳 𝚃𝚁𝙰𝙸𝙽
━━┊❛ [ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘 ] ❜┊━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

       𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗧𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗢𝗗 in the lab on a usual training day. Leo stood next to Beck, the kid had been doing more and more to be a part of the team and honestly, Beck wasn't too bothered by it. Unlike Mr. Davenport who had put Beck between them, wanting her to keep Leo far away from the gadgets on the table.

       "Okay, guys, the next phase of your training is handling extreme climates." Davenport began to explain. "So, we'll frost Chase, bake Bree, and submerge Adam, that's not part of the training. I just got one of those carnival dunk tanks and I can't wait to try it out."

       Beck clapped her hands together excitedly. "Chase first!" She said and the boy excitedly nodded before going onto his capsule.

      "Okay, Chase. Beck is setting your tube on Antarctica, if it gets to be too much just give us a sign." Davenport said as Chase nodded and pointed to Beck to do so. The girl turned the dial to Chase's tube.

Leo frowned. "Hey, that's not fair. I want to be abused by weather."

       "Leo if you really wanna be abused try standing next to Adam's morning breath." Bree challenged and Beck made a face in disgust having fallen victim to the horrible smell.

      Adam scoffed. "I don't have morning breath, it smells like that all day." He said as if that were any better.

       Davenport turned to his stepson. "Leo, these guys are genetically engineered to handle these kinds of climates. You're not."

Leo shook his head. "I can handle extreme cold."

"No, you can't," Beck said matter of factly.

       "Leo you get brain freeze from chewing mint gum," Davenport said backing up the girl. Before Leo could argue anymore Davenport's phone rang. "Davenport." He answered. "What!" He yelled into the phone, the training seemed to be forgotten.

      "That's terrible!" He said in a panic as he began pacing. "I mean, that's awesome, but that's terrible!" The teens could do nothing but follow him around in his panic state. "I gotta do something." He hung up the phone.

      "What's wrong?" Beck was the first to ask looking at Davenport's panic-ridden face.

      Davenport ran a hand over his face. "Remember when I created the world's fastest train?" Beck nodded so he continued. "Well, now it's speeding out of control full of highly explosive nuclonium towards downtown Welkerville."