𝘅𝘅𝗶𝘃. 𝗰𝗿𝘂𝘀𝗵 𝗰𝗿𝘂𝘀𝗵 𝗰𝗿𝘂𝘀𝗵 !

𝙲𝚁𝚄𝚂𝙷 𝙲𝚁𝚄𝚂𝙷 𝙲𝚁𝚄𝚂𝙷 !
━━┊❛ [ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥 ] ❜┊━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

          𝗜𝗧 𝗧𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝗔 week for Beck to feel like she did before, all thoughts of her father and his impromptu visit out of her head and she was happily walking down the steps of Mission Creek High like nothing happened. She had Chase to thank for helping her peace of mind, not that she would ever tell him that. Her worries now go back to what chaos her bionic friends were going to cause next. 

              "Marcus, I see you've met Adam and Chase," Beck said with a smile as she approached the three boys. Well, maybe she also had a cute new kid to help her feel better too. Beck wasn't one to go out of her way to find romantic interest but Marcus had found her first. 

            The boy had sat down next to her in math class earlier that day and struck up a conversation with her. He seemed very interested in what the girl was saying, even walking to her next class, and seeing as he was new, she wasn't going to be rude on his voyage to find friends or whatever he seemed to want out of the blonde. 

"You met already?" Chase questioned. 

           Marcus nodded, "I sat next to Beck in math. Greatest decision of my day, honestly," Marcus turned to smile at Beck and she returned it a slight red appearing on her cheeks. The two brothers looked at each other curiously.

                 "Hey, peeps, what's the deal-io?" Leo said approaching his friends. 

        Marcus looked away from Beck to reach his hand out to Leo. "Hi, I'm Marcus,"

              Leo looked at him confusedly before turning that handshake into a fist bump. "I know, we have gym together and study hall, and also chemistry," Marcus looked at him confused. "We're lab partners," 

              "Oh, I did not know that," Marcus said.

        Marcus ignored Leo's confused stare before turning to Chase, "Chase, you ever play guitar?" 

"No, but I've always wanted to," Chase answered.

                 "Well, I'm a jammer as well." Leo blurted out making the group look at him. "My rocking is only eclipsed by my rolling,"

                "Leo, your mom said you played the clarinet for three weeks until you swallowed the reed," Chase pointed out. 

"I passed it," Leo defended himself. 

                Marcus once again ignored Leo turning to face Chase again. "Here, Chase. You wanna give it a go?" 

            "Yeah, sure why not," Chase said excitedly before taking the guitar from Marcus. Chase began to play the guitar like he had been playing it for years. The boy easily mastered the hard guitar riffs thanks to his bionics.