𝘃𝗶𝗶𝗶. 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲-𝗼𝗳𝗳.

𝙳𝙸𝚂𝙰𝚂𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙳𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴-𝙾𝙵𝙵
━━┊❛ [ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 ] ❜┊━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

     𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗕𝗥𝗘𝗘'𝗦 𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗨𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 handle, even if it was slightly, Beck was just happy the melodrama was over. Until Adam, Chase, and Leo came home from school with very exasperated expressions and glares being thrown. Chase took his computer out of his backpack ignoring the two, the silence from his brother made Adam cave.

       "How could you swipe Danielle away from both of us?" Adam suddenly questioned and Beck sat up pausing the movie she had been watching in the living room.

        "What?" Beck questioned almost choking on the chips she had been shoveling in her mouth before the boys walked in.

"Can you believe him!" Leo said turning to the blonde girl.

       Her question went unanswered as Chase picked up his computer moving to the couch. "I didn't swipe her away, okay? She just kind of fell in my lap like a beautiful flowery angel —" Chase sighed dreamily as he sat down on the couch.

"We get it!" Leo cut him off just as exasperated as Adam.

       Chase sighed. "Look I didn't mean for this to happen." He explained.

        "Oh, so you're not taking her to the dance?" Adam asked.

        Chase looked at him in disbelief. "Of course, I'm taking her to the dance. She's like a cottony-white lamb who frolics in a—"

"We get it!" This time it was Leo and Adam who cut him off.

        "Cause that's just how every girl wants to be described," Beck said biting into a chip as she enjoyed the new turn of events in her friend's lives.

        Chase turned to glare at her before turning back to Adam and Leo. "I may not know any dance moves, but a girl is interested in me for the first time ever. How can I say no to that?"

        Beck couldn't help be squint at this notion, she didn't know what was running through Danielle's mind but she truly wondered if she was interested in Chase. Not that Chase wasn't cute or sweet, even when he was annoying he wasn't that bad, but that girl had switched dates in the past two days causing a rift between these three.

      "Oh, you say no!" Adam exclaimed. "N o o! No!" That ceased Beck's thoughts making her turn to Chase with a bewildered look at Adam's spelling.

        They didn't have time to voice their concerns as Adam continued. "Whatever happened to it's not fair Leo had her first? Okay, you say not to do something and you do the exact same thing you're a total hypnotist."