𝘅𝗶𝗶𝗶. 𝗱𝗶𝗮 𝗱𝗲 𝗹𝗲𝗼.

𝙳𝙸𝙰 𝙳𝙴 𝙻𝙴𝙾
━━┊❛ [ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 ] ❜┊━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

       "𝗔𝗟𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗣 𝗧𝗛𝗘 mission simulator, Beck," Davenport said and Beck nodded, taking out the key. Even though the three bionics had successfully taken out the simulated rebels Davenport looked at the three disappointed.

        "Adam that was the rebel leader, the whole purpose of today's mission simulation was to interrogate him," Davenport explained to the cheerful three.

       "I did, his answer was ahhh!" Adam told him before smiling. The others laughed and the bionic trio stepped off the platform.

      Bree smiled approaching her best friend, "Hey next time could you guys maybe throw in a cute, blue-eyed rebel?" She asked the two.

      Davenport frowned, "What I'm just saying it's not gonna kill you add a little somthin' somethin' for the ladies," Bree tried to persuade.

"I'll write it down, don't worry," Beck said smiling.

        Leo pushed his stepbrothers aside, "Step aside amateurs," He said grabbing the simulation goggles and stepping on the platform, "Go ahead, Big D. Set it to awesome!" He said excitedly.

        Davenport was quick to follow him before taking the goggles off of him. "Leo, these goggles are not a toy,"

       Leo frowned, "Come on, my birthday's coming up, globally known as dia de Leo," He said trying to persuade him.

        Davenport only shook his head, "No. I designed the mission simulator to fine-tune their bionics not go on 3-D joy rides, besides you're not trained for it." He explained.

        "Beck gets to use it!" Leo argued pointing to the blonde girl knowing she had used to gadget before to get better at fighting. Davenport let her use it rarely but he figured being a part of the team she would have to be somewhat trained to defend herself.

       "Yeah, well some of us actually have, agility and strength," She mocked to him.

      Leo glared at his friend before turning back to Davenport, "Well, how about as a birthday gift you give me a bionic ability?"

        Davenport laughed at his suggestion, "Or I could gift-wrap you reality and you could play with that for a while?"

         "Plus you're not getting a bionic ability before I do," Beck said crossing her arms and approaching the two. Davenport shook his head before walking off.

     "So, Leo's having a birthday," Chase said. "What are you like nine?" He asked.

     "Fourteen," Leo said, the group laughed at his answer.

"No seriously," Chase said.

     "So how are you going to celebrate?" Bree asked.