𝘅𝘅𝘃𝗶. 𝗵𝗶𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗻 𝗮𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗲𝘀.

𝙷𝙸𝙳𝙳𝙴𝙽 𝙰𝙱𝙸𝙻𝙸𝚃𝙸𝙴𝚂
━━┊❛ [ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗦𝗜𝗫 ] ❜┊━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

              "𝗢𝗛, 𝗜 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 history class," Adam said happily as the group of five walked down the stairs of mission creek high.  "Someone is always leaving me a little piece of gum stuck under my desk," The group gave him a worried look.

                   "Adam, please tell me you didn't," Chase said, having the exact same thought as the rest of them. Adam confirmed their thoughts when he blew a bubble out of the prechewed desk bubblegum. 

                  Beck gagged at the thought. Her reaction matched the others as the bubblegum burst. 

"He did. He totally did," Bree nodded. 

                    "Oh, guys, don't look now, but here comes that guy none of us like. Marcus," Leo told the group. At the warning of Marcus approaching Beck turned to Bree who helped her fix her hair. The group turned to Marcus with huge smiles on their faces. 

                     "M-Dog!" They all shouted pulling the kid in for a group hug. Beck easily maneuvered to stand beside him. Though the two had yet to go on an official date there was no denying the chemistry between the two, all Beck had to do was wait for the boy to ask. 

                           "Wait, hold the phone!" Leo held his arm out coming in between the group. "Hold the freaky-deaky phone!" Leo pushed Marcus's arm off of Beck as he pushed the group away.  "M-Dog?" He questioned.

                               Chase nodded. "Yeah, bros call each other by nicknames,"

                  "Well, I'm your actual bro and you don't call me by a nickname," He glared at Chase. The rest of the group held back their laughs at this. 

                          "Actually, we do. We just choose not to do it in your presence," Adam put a hand on Leo's shoulder. "Mr. Tiny McLittlestein," He whispered exposing their nickname for him making the rest of the group laugh.

                   Beck turned to Marcus with a smile. "So, Marcus, what are you doing this weekend?" She asked. 

                          "My dad's out of town so I'll be stuck home alone with my grandma," Marcus sighed. Before Beck could open her mouth to suggest they hang out Leo cut in. 

                    "Ah-ha!" He shouted. "You said your grandma was dead," Leo accused. 

                 "The other grandma," Marcus said sadly. "But thanks for reminding me," Beck gave Leo a death stare as Bree hit his arm.