𝗶𝗶𝗶. 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗿𝗮𝘇𝘆 𝘁𝗼𝘄𝗻.

𝚆𝙴𝙻𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙴 𝚃𝙾 𝙲𝚁𝙰𝚉𝚈 𝚃𝙾𝚆𝙽
━━┊❛ [ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘 ] ❜┊━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

       𝗕𝗘𝗖𝗞 𝗛𝗔𝗗 𝗕𝗘𝗘𝗡 in the guest room for hours. She was sure she wasn't supposed to be locked in there forever but she didn't feel like going downstairs or running into anyone.

        Beck couldn't help but feel sad about their current situation. She never realized how much the bionic siblings had become a part of her life.

        She had thought she hadn't formed strong opinions of them but she just didn't realize she had. They were kind of her friends. She didn't get to sit in the sad feeling any longer when someone knocked on her door.

       Beck sighed. "If it's Mr. Davenport I'm not in the mood." She said not moving from the spot on her bed.

         "Well, good thing it's me." Came the voice of Leo. This made Beck get up and open the door to see him standing there dressed up with a smile on his face. "Is that what you're wearing to the party?"

Beck raised her eyebrows. "I'm not going to the party without Bree."

       "Well, it's a good thing the party is coming to your living room!" He said. "And before you protest we are already in trouble and my mom and big D won't be back for hours."

       Beck smiled. "I wasn't going to protest. Go get Adam, Bree, and Chase. I'll meet you downstairs." Leo smiled not expecting Beck to be this calm with it but he ran off anyway to grab the siblings.

        Beck shut her door and got ready as fast as she could and soon she was making her way down the stairs to practically the whole school in the living room and the siblings included. "Do the Leo! Do the Leo! Do the Leo!" He shouted standing on the coffee table and dancing. "Now just the sexy people!"

        Beck laughed going to join the three in dancing very horribly, not caring. It had been a minute since she enjoyed herself like this. "Beck! Isn't this awesome!" Bree said grabbing her hand.

"Leo, I can't believe you did this!" Chase smiled.

       "Yeah, I owed you guys, and since you couldn't go, I brought the party here. Cheese curl?" He asked holding up a bowl and Chase and Beck grabbed some.

      "What about your mom and Davenport?" Adam asked.

        Leo shook his head. "They're at dinner, they'll be gone for hours." He explained. "Jimmy, get your head out of there, it's a microwave," Leo said going to stop the dumb jock.