𝘅𝘃𝗶. 𝘀𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 & 𝗳𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗱𝘃𝗶𝗰𝗲.

𝚂𝙰𝚅𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙻𝙳 & 𝙵𝚄𝚃𝚄𝚁𝙴 𝙰𝙳𝚅𝙸𝙲𝙴
━━┊❛ [ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗫𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 ] ❜┊━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

         𝗕𝗘𝗖𝗞 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗟𝗗𝗡'𝗧 𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗣 but chew on her pencil as she sat in the library. Even though her three friends were safely in their own classes she was still anxious.

        She knew how badly the three wanted to help and go on that mission, she wasn't even sure the automated rover would even work as fast as they could, but she knew Davenport made the right choice.

        They had seen first hand what the loss had done to him, she was shocked her future self didn't look more torn up. Though if there was one thing she knew about herself she knew she was good with hiding her emotions.

       The seat scraping the floor next to her made the girl look up, she had been expecting Chase, who was her usual study partner at this time but was face to face with her future self.

        Future Beck smiled at her as if getting lost in the memory of her past self. The same glossy look was in her eye before she looked at what Beck was studying. "Oh, you aced this English test," Future Beck said.

       Beck laughed at information, "That makes me feel better," She said still going back to answering the practice sheet. Silence overtook the two and after a moment Future Beck finally sighed.

        "I know there are things you want to ask me," She said honestly. Beck couldn't help but crease her eyebrows. She had many things she wanted to ask her future self, she just never thought she would get the chance to.

        "What was it like, without them?" That was the first thing she wanted to ask.

        The three chaotic life-saving bionics had come into Beck's life not too long ago. The three finally get a taste of normalcy and they had all had Leo and Beck's help when it came to living in the real world.

        They had been so prominent in her life for a short amount of time yet she couldn't imagine her life without them. Without all of it.

         Future Beck nodded, "The truth, awful. I know we don't look as bad as Davenport, but trust me the first year was rough. The second and third years were doing anything to distract yourself, hence the Holophone creation, but not having Chase's annoying yet sometimes helpful suggestions really took a toll. You kind of became a hermit, and when Davenport said he was building a time machine you put all your time into that."

        Beck went back to chewing on her pencil before taking a deep breath, processing the information she had been given. "This was the right choice huh?"

        Future Beck nodded, "Oh, and a little advice, feelings aren't as bad as you think they are." Beck was back to looking at her future self in confusion but before she could ask any more questions Chase had finally joined them, making future Beck stand up.

        "Talking to yourself again?" Chase jokingly asked Beck picking on her usual mannerism of talking to herself especially when she was working on something. The blonde turned to look a the boy with a sarcastic smile.

        "You're never going to let that go are you?" She asked. Chase only shook his head.

        Future Beck only watched how her past self interacted with the boy, wondering how she could've been so dumb not realize the obvious sooner.