𝘅𝘃𝗶𝗶. 𝗹𝗮𝗯 𝗿𝗮𝘁𝘀: 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗲.

𝙻𝙰𝙱 𝚁𝙰𝚃𝚂: 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴 𝙰𝙻𝙾𝙽𝙴
━━┊❛ [ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 ] ❜┊━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

       𝗕𝗘𝗖𝗞 𝗦𝗔𝗧 𝗢𝗡 the living room couch, squashed between Chase and Bree as Adam lay on the other side of the couch flipping through the tv channels. All four of them caught up in their own Friday afternoon activities.

      The blonde flipped through the magazine in her hand as she pulled her bottom lip between her teeth focusing on the latest quiz she was mindlessly taking. "Do you think I'm more of a summer or spring?" She asked her friends.

        Bree scrunched her eyebrows up and shrugged before going back to texting on her phone. "Spring," Chase said without even looking up from his writing.

          Beck turned to look at him pondering his answer, "If I had to guess," He said looking at the girl before clearing his throat and going back to his work. Beck just shrugged and took his answer before going to the next question.

         Footsteps could be heard which was soon followed by an excited Tasha breaking their silence again. "Ah, this is so exciting! I've never been to Australia before," She said to them.

           Beck smiled at her. She didn't know how anyone had convinced Davenport to take a weekend trip away from them. She also didn't know how anyone had convinced him to let Leo be in charge, but whatever the young boy was trying to prove she was just going to sit back and watch it unfold.

         "Hey," Eddie popped up on the screen next to her. "Maybe you'll like it so much you won't want to come back!" He said faking her excitement before disappearing.

          Beck went back to her magazine quiz before Davenport called her name making her lookup. "Okay Beck, remember this is Leo's chance to prove he's responsible enough to stay home without us. No helping him,"

         Beck held up a thumbs up with a smile, "You got it boss, whatever Leo messes up I won't help fix it," She gave a sarcastic smile to the boy.

        "Just me? What about them?" Leo said pointing to the bionics that sat on the couch.

       "They were designed to go on missions and save the world," He paused looking at them before turning back to Leo, "You were designed to break stuff,"

       Leo rolled his eyes, "Don't worry, I know the rules. No touchy-touchy your stuffy-stuffy,"

          Davenport sighed, "Leo, I'm serious. There are millions of dollars worth of technology here," He started making his way towards the door. "So, no goof-ups, no explosions, no fires—" He paused, "You know what? I'm not going," He panicked thinking about all the ways Leo could goof this up.

         "Donald," Tasha said trying to calm down her husband, "Leo will be responsible. He's a big boy," She tried to reassure him before turning to her son. "Sweetie I left your flame-retardant undies on the dresser," Beck covered her mouth to hide her giggle.