Increasing Boredom

I woke up to birds chirping, I hadn't realized I had fallen asleep until I saw the light shining through my window, signaling it was morning. I sat up, my (h/l) hair going every which direction, seemly untouched by the law of gravity. As my mind slowly started to gather the details of the room, I was reminded of one very important factor. I looked over at the clock, 9:30. SHIT!! IM LATE FOR WORK!

I ran out my bedroom door, still I'm my Pajamas. No time to shower, I thought. I threw a bowl of cereal together, and ate as fast as I could. After finishing the bowl in 3 minutes, I run back to my room and got dressed. That's when it hit me. SHIT! WHERE DID I LEAVE MY KEYS THIS TIME!!! I began to frantically search the house.

As I was searching the flower pot by the door, I heard a groggy voice from behind me say, "I could be wrong but I think your supposed to keep the dirt in the pot." I turn around to see Zack behind me, still wearing the same clothes as yesterday. His hair was disheveled and going every direction. I saw the blanket on the couch and realized he had probably fallen asleep there last night. "I'm searching for my keys, have you seen them anywhere?" I asked. "Not that I can remember, but I'm not sure your looking in the most perfect spot." He said, eyeing the flower pot. "I haven't had my coffee yet, ok!" I said defensively. "Check the counter," was all he said. "I already checked there!" I said, but walked over anyway. There sitting right next to where I had eaten my cereal was my keys.

I walked back into the living room, slipping on my shoes. Zack walked out from the hallway, in a new change of clothes. "I see you found your keys, where were they?" He asked. Not wanting to admit he was right and I was wrong I responded with, "in the flower pot."

"I see," he said. "They look awe fully clean for that.." "shut it!" I said, he just chuckled. I was about to walk out the door when Zack grabbed my shoulder. "Hey, it's cold out there, don't forget to wear you jacket." He said, grabbing it off the hook and draping it over my shoulders.

I looked away not wanting Zack to see the blush the was slowly creeping up my cheeks. "We'll have a good day," you said before running out the door.

*Zack POV*

She was rushing all around the house this morning. He was sure she would forget her hair if it wasn't permanently attacked to her body. I looked out the window and watched as her car slowly pulled out of the driveway and down the road, out of sight. He sighed. What to do? He hoped today wasn't a repeat of yesterday. The boredom was getting to him. His hands started to twitch. Fuck! He was bored, and few things could cure this type of boredom. He sat on the couch and surfed through the Channels. Nothing was on. His leg started to bounce. He kept scrolling looking for anything to keep him occupied, but he could find nothing. God, I can't take it any longer! He thought. He needed to kill something. Someone. He needed the feel of blood on his hands. He needed the sound of horrific screams flowing through his ears. He needed the sensation of the high he got from chasing his pray. He couldn't get any of that here. Why the hell am I even here? He thought to himself,   Why did I even stay here to begin with? With a sigh of frustration, he searched through the closet and found shoes that were slightly too big for his feet, and slipped out the door, into the frosty morning.

(A/n) hi everyone!! I know I have been gone for a LONG time, and I'm sorry. I have been wrapped up in a lot of school work and haven't had much time, though I appreciate you all sticking with me. I will be updating at least once a week, so enjoy!)