Issac (Zack) POV

I walked into the bathroom and opened the closet. Sure enough the tower and bandages where there, just as she said they would be. I began to strip, taking off my shirt. There was a knock on the door. "I brought you clothes," said (Y/n). I opened the door, and grabbed the clothes from her hands. I looked up from them to see that some life had comeback to her eyes. Unlike Rachel, she had potential to love life again. Great. "Thanks," I said. "Ya, no problem," she responded before walking back toward the kitchen her pace hurried. What's her problem? I wondered. I closed the door and examined the clothing. There was a plain blue hoodie, with gray sweatpants. Not exactly my style but it was better than nothing. I striped the rest of myself down including my bandages. The burns had gotten better, but they would never completely go ways. They hurt from time to time but never horribly. I turned on the water and stepped in. The water felt nice, like for a couple moments I could wash away the past and the sins I had created. For some reason, and I didn't know why, I began to cry. I hadn't in years, why was I now? Whatever the reason it didn't matter. But it felt like his soul had shattered for good.

(Y/n) POV

I had went over to give him his clothing only for him to be half naked when he opened the door. Well he wasn't exactly half naked, the bandages were still there but they didn't do anything from showing his toned mussels. The minute he took the clothes from me, I left as quickly as I could. I had returned to the carrots and finished chopping those as well as the onions, and peppers. I threw them into a pan and let them cook. While I finished up dinner, I noticed that Zack was still in the shower, I decided to go my mothers bedroom and fix anything that was in need as fast as I could. Luckily there wasn't anything major needing to be done, other than replacing a couple lightbulbs and dusting here in there, it really wasn't that bad. I walked into the dinning room and began to set the table. Zack had finished up his shower by the time I brought the food out. "Go ahead and sit down and eat," I said. The close I gave him didn't look half bad on him. Actually he looked really good in them. I noticed he had replaced the bandages that covered the entirety of his body. He had sat down but didn't make a move to eat. "What's wrong, do you not like fried rice or something?" I asked. "No I do," he responded, "it's just been a really long time since somebody make me food." There was something about the way he said those words that made my heart feel sorry for him. "Don't pity me," he said, reading my gaze. "I wasn't", I lied. "Mhmm", he said taking a bite. His eyes widened, "this is better then I thought it would be," he said. "Thanks," I mumbled not sure if I should take that as a compliment or not. I took my own seat across from his. we sat and ate in awkward silence. It had been a while since I had eaten with anybody And I was sure it was the same for him. Though I was curious I didn't ask about the bandages. Instead I kept quiet and let the silence drag on. He did the same. "I'm going to bed," I announced, "the remote should be on the coffee table if you wanted to watch some tv, and snacks are in the second cupboard on the right if you wanted any." I then got up and left the room. "Ok", he said.

I went to my room and got dressed and just kind of sat on my bed. Today felt like an impossible dream, that I just couldn't wrap my head around. I few minutes later Zack knocked on the door. I walked over the the door and answered it. Zack stood there remote in hand. "Uhh, could you show me how this thing works?" He asked softly. "Sure." I said. We walked out the living room. I had realized I had forgot to take care of the dishes but when I looked over they were already washed and dried. "Thanks", I said, gesturing towards the dishes. "Zack looked towards them the back forwards, "ya no problem." He said shyly. I showed him what buttons did what on the tv. He simply boded his head the whole time. "Well if that's it I'll go back to bed now," I said. "Wait, (Y/n), if it's not to much to ask-" Zack started but his sentence seemed to cut off a bit. He opened his mouth the say something, but then shut it again. He then decided on saying, "what movies do you recommend?" I sat down on the couch next to him. "This ones pretty good." I said referring to the movie "the fast and the furious", my dad had watched this with me a lot growing up. I clicked play and started watching it along side Zack. He seemed to like it and even started asking questions about the characters. I was able to answer all of them without hesitation. I began to get a little sleepy and without thinking I had fallen asleep on his shoulder.

(A/n) thank you so much for reading this, and sorry for the uncreative chapter title I couldn't think of anything XD. Hope you enjoy)