Cars go brrrrrr

(A/n) TW!!!!!!!!! This chapter has violence!!!!)

*unknowns POV*

"Please I'm sorry, I didn't mean to let them get away! I mean it, I was-" he didn't get the chance to finish his sentence before his head got smashed down on the floor. "You failed Marcos, it's time you accept your punishment, if you take it like a good boy I might just let you live." I replied to his weak attempt of a plead. Marcos's head was lifted up my one of my men, he viscously coughed up blood before his head was slammed back down. "Please! Please I'll do anything! They won't get away next time, I'll make sure of it!" The man continued to plead. "Oh I know they won't," I replied, I smirk creeping onto my face. Marcos eyes filled with relief. "We will catch them, just without you." Marcos eyes that once held relief where now full of dread and panic. What a wonderful look! "NO PLEASE NO! I CAN BE BETTER!!!" He pleaded, even though he knew it was pointless. "Kill him" I said motioning to my men. The snap of his neck reverberated around the space, like the snare of a drum. My smile died, "leave" I commanded. My men turned and walked away, dragging the body with them to dispose of it somewhere. I watched as they dragged him across the floor, his neck stuck in a permanent odd angle. I turned to the window the flooded the room with moonlight, the only source of light. I slid off my mask and hood, and took off my voice changer. I don't know where you are Zack, but I will find you, and when I do, I will make you pay.

*Zack's POV*

I didn't know how to drive a car, I didn't know anything about it. She told me to get in but I couldn't even figure out how to open the door, let alone put on the seatbelt once inside. As the car started and began to move, I held onto the sides of the car for dear life. "What the hell is happening?!" I asked panicked. She gave me a weird look. "What do you mean?" She asked. "Is it supposed to move like that?" I asked. Realization hit her. She burst out laughing. "Hey don't you laugh at me!" I barked. "Haha- I'm sorry- I- hahahahaha- I can't help it." As much as it ticked me off that she was laughing at me, it felt good that I could be the one to make her laugh. "Whatever let's just drive." I said as I turned my head away from her to look out the window. "Awe, is someone pouting?" She asked a smirk plastered on her face. "Enough with teasing okay!" "Fine fine," she said finally settling on the road, her smirk never left her face.

*time skip*

We decided to go to a small cafe not too far from the town for breakfast. She ordered something for the both of us, and as the waiter walked away, we were put in dead silence. Shit! I thought. I didn't really think through what we would talk about. "Are you really okay?" I asked, "You know from last night." Fuck! The girl just had a mental breakdown and just after she's feeling better, you go and fuck it up by bringing it back up! Way to go! She stays silent staring at the table. "Fuck, I didn't mean to say that." I admitted. She still didn't look up, instead she said, "I wanna see her." "Huh?" I asked confused about what she meant. "I wanna see my mother, at the cemetery. Do you think we can visit?" Realization hit me, "oh ya, of course, right after we finish eating okay?" She finally looked up, and shot me a soft smile, that made my heart skip a beat. "Thanks." "Ya no problem." I was thankful for the bandages that covered my face. Today was going to be okay.

(A/n) once again sorry for not updating sooner, I'm still in school and I'm a theater kid, and our theater goes on three to four hours everyday after school so I haven't really had the time to write this. And stay tuned because tomorrow I'm writing a Easter special XD!)