Im going to die

I took the desk chair that sat in my moms room and slid it under the door handle like I had seen done in the movies. The handle didn't have a lock so it was the best option I had. I then began searching the room as fast as I could looking for anything possible. The door handle started to turn but luckily the chair worked and didn't budge.

"Oh come on Rachel don't you wanna die?" You heard him say. Rachel? You wondered, who's Rachel? I continued searching fast as I could as the banging on the door kept getting louder and louder. He would break down the door and chair any second now. I had to find something! I heard the door crack and gave up entirely in searching. I ran to the window on the left side of the room and opened it. Luckily moms room was in the bottom floor so I didn't have to jump far. I could only pray he didn't catch me because I couldn't find anything to use as a weapon against him. I slid out the window the same time the door shattered. Shit! You thought. Without looking back you ran around to the front of the house and down the street hoping you could get to town in time. You left your keys inside and lived close to the middle of nowhere so you didn't really have neighbors. All you could do was run and hope you could find somebody before he found you.

You started to hear laughing behind and it slowly grew louder. The next thing you knew you were on the ground and the man with the knife was on top of you. As you looked into the mans eyes you started to think, I'm going to die! How will I protect mom now! Mom? Oh right she's dead. What am I fighting for again? Within seconds your will to live was gone. And the worse part was you didn't care.

(A/n) sorry if these chapters seem a little short I might start making them longer. If you enjoy this story so far please vote for it. Hope you enjoy the next episodes to come!)