Let the games begin

You heard the door open, and shut and lock behind the person. You didn't dare peak out and see who it was for fear of them seeing you. The footsteps walked down the hall to the room you had woken up in. When the room was reached you heard a breathy, "shit" and the footsteps quickly left the room, locking it behind them once more. You waited a couple second before slowly exiting your hiding spot. That was a close one, you thought. You proceed to the locked door and see that it order to get out you would need a keycard. Fuck. You looked around for cameras, but luckily there was none. There were two more doors in the hallway that connected to the bedroom. One led to a bathroom and the other a small closet. Other than that, there was no other rooms. You went back to the living area, and there you froze. On the couch sat the blonde haired man that had abducted you. He still wore the white suit from earlier.

(A/N Something like this, but I'll leave it up to your imagination

(A/N Something like this, but I'll leave it up to your imagination.) "so you are here, you gave me quite a scare a few minutes ago." You didn't say anything, only stood there with your head high, standing your ground while you searched him with your eyes for a keycard. You did find one. "I come bearing gifts, I know your probably confused, you have every right to be considering you dont know who she is. But I promise all will be known with time. So in the mean time while this whole problem is being dealt with, make yourself at home. I personally will come by with you meals and will be happy to answer any question during the time. I promise by the end of the ordeal you will be returned to your normal life." He states, he stands and starts to approach you, then stops and gestures to the room. "You should hopefully find everything here to your liking, if you need anything at all feel free to text me. I saved my contact in this phone so you shouldn't have any trouble." He set the phone on the coffee table. "And if you don't require anything else I shall be on my way, I have quite the busy day you see." He makes a move to walk past you when you finally speak. "Where is he?" You ask. He stops and turns to face you. His face lost any welcoming feature it once held and was replaced with utter hatred. The look itself chilled you to the bone. "He is where he can hurt nobody anymore." He seems to realize your uncomfortableness and cleared his throat, his demeanor changing back to is friendly normality. "Well then, I really should be on my way." With that he headed to the door, and pulled a keycard from out of his vest pocket, leaving you behind in the room. With nothing but your own fears and worries to keep you company.