Introduction

"Tae! Are you ready? Come on we're gonna be late if you don't hurry!" Minjae shouted from outside their apartment.

Taehyung came out putting on his shoes with his big luggage on the other hand.

"I'm done. I'm done. Are you sure we didn't leave anything?" He said as he looked over at Minjae who was checking the time on his watch.

"Yeah, I've got all the things we'll be needing. Though I told Dahyun to come and clean the apartment once in a while. I don't know when we'll be back." Minjae said as they started to walk towards the elevator.

"Yeah. It's better if she stays here. Since she's cleaning and taking care of our apartment, I think it would be good to let her live here. Until we get back" Taehyung said as he pushed the button for the first floor.

"That's a good idea. We already paid the first year of the rent. All she gotta do is buy her own food" Minjae said

"Mhmm" Taehyung just agreed.

They had arrived at the first floor and they dragged their suitcase outside the street. They got into a taxi that led them to the airport. When they were inside the plane, Taehyung looked outside.

He smiled sadly, "I'll see you again" he said as the plane took off until it was in the air. The view from above was amazing, you can see the places in small sizes and the overall view of the place.

He decided to sleep, he looked beside him and saw that Minjae was already sleeping. He smiled and pulled the blanket over him and closed his eyes.

He met Minjae when he went to study in Australia. Minjae was studying medicine and since he was Korean, Taehyung befriended him. Minjae was really supportive. After knowing each other for 10 years, Taehyung decided to tell him everything.

About his friends he selfishly left and the man he loved because of his desire to become successful. His parents had been so proud of him that he never wanted to disappoint them.

Before he went to Australia, he had already informed his parents about the scholarship. They had been ecstatic to hear the news and urged him to continue. He agreed, on one condition.

They will not tell a soul where he is. He also let the school know about it and they agreed. He took 6 years of education in Australia. He transferred to Greece for his 2 years of experience until he got promoted to higher ranks in the next past years.

Minjae followed him saying that since he doesn't know anyone and he doesn't want to be alone. That is how they got each others back for 10 years.

When he got the call to be transferred to Korea, he was worried and nervous. He promised to tell himself never to pass paths with his old friends.

'If they still consider you as his friend' He thought.

'I have to avoid them at all cost. I'm not ready to face them' he again thought.

After hours of ride, they had finally arrived at Seoul, South Korea.

"Well, I guess this is it" he muttered as he stood in the exit of the airport.

"Come on Tae, let's go" Minjae said as he dragged Taehyung out.

"We got this far. And as I've said, you're gonna be okay." He said

Minjae actually persuaded him to come since he also got transferred.

_________________________________________
"Seriously Tae? This is your first day to work and you're still here sleeping?" Minjae tsk as he tried to wake his friend.

Taehyung's eyes shot open as he heard the words 'first day of work' he was having a wonderful dream not minding Minjae's voice at first but now he was wide awake as he looked at the time on his bedside table.

His eyes grew bigger he only has 1 hour 30 minutes to prepare himself. Minjae looked at him laughing.

"Why don't you go take a bath first. I already cooked breakfast, after that you can eat. I'll be going out first good  luck on your first day!" Minjae shouted as Taehyung went inside the bathroom hurriedly.

He peeked his head out and shouted a 'Thanks Minjae, you too!' He hurriedly took a bath and cloth himself. He found the food Minjae cooked for him and smiled. He slowly ate th food not wanting to have a stomach ache later.

When he checked the time, he let out a relief sigh. He still has 1 hour, he decided to take a walk towards the company. On his way there he found this cute pink cafe shop just nearby the company.

He decided to check it out besides he really want to grab some coffee. The exterior was very pretty, snake plants decorated both sides of the door and many flowers are on the sides of the pathway.

When he entered, the inside is much more beautiful with an aesthetic wallpaper engulfing it. The aura screams home and he smiled at the feeling.

He went to the counter and looked up at the menu's he saw strawberry coffee and decided that will be what he is going to order. ( A/N:I don't know if there is a flavor like that)

He ringed the bell that indicates that he wants to order until the door from what probably from the kitchen opened revealing the face he doesn't want to see.

"Ye-s" the man asked until he saw who it was.

"Tae" he said softly approaching the counter.

"Jin hyung" Taehyung said rather awkwardly and smiled a little.

"H-i" he said and waved a little. He just stood there as Jin looked at him shocked until a big smile was plastered on his face.

"I missed you so much. How are you?" Jin asked as he went and hugged the other. Taehyung stood frozen until Jin released him.

"How are you?" Jin asked again

"I-uhh-" he was about to answer when the door opened revealing the face he really wanted to forget. In his arm was a cute girl pouting.

"Hyung, I'm dropping Tsubasa here for a while again" the man said not looking at the two since he was fixated on fixing the little girl's dress.

He finally looked forward and stopped when he saw Taehyung with Jin.

"Uhhmm, I'll be going then" Taehyung said as he dashed towards the door.

Jungkook stood there dumbfounded.

As for Taehyung, he ran towards the company towards the elevator and pressed the number for the last floor.

He was panting hard as he remembered what happened.

'So he already have a daughter' he thought sadly.

When the elevator dinged, he got out and saw a secretary. He approached her and asked for the boss's office.
The secretary politely led him towards a big office and told him to wait for the Chairman.

He was fiddling with his fingers now that he was at the office. He had just forgotten what happened and was replaced by nervousness.

He never knew the Chairman and he didn't have time to do a research. He doesn't know what to say when he will be asked a question.

His nervousness grew bigger when the door opened. He stood up and bowed, after greeting the chairman he looked up. That was the biggest mistake he had ever done that day.

There stood beside him was the Chairman of TK company, Jeon Jungkook.