Chapter 3

It has been a week since Taehyung started working at TK company. He haven't seen Jimin, Hoseok or Yoongi those past week after their encounter. He sometimes go to Jin's cafe to have snacks on his work break.

Unlike Jimin, Jin seems to have gotten the idea that Taehyung still doesn't want to tell anyone his reasons. Whenever Taehyung went there to have his snacks, he would smile at the younger and have their usual talk.

Their usual talk mainly consisted of work and sometimes about their lives. Though Taehyung was a bit uncomfortable talking about his life he would smile through it because at least Jin is talking to him.

"Oh yeah hyung, I haven't seen Namjoon hyung ever since I came here. How is he?" Taehyung asked as he took a sip from his tea. (A/N: Do they serve tea in cafe's? If not, just think that they do 😂)

"That dumbhead? He's always busy at the hospital. It's very hard for him to take a leave" Jin said as he sighed.

"But at least you guys are going strong. I'm sorry I couldn't come to your wedding. I received your email and letter. It's just that I-I wasn't ready to face you guys" Taehyung said embarassed as he looked down.

Jin put one hand on his shoulders and while the other gently lifted his chin.

Taehyung saw a smiling Jin in front pf him, "It's okay. As long as you are here now. It's all good, though I wouldn't mind getting a simple gift from you" Jin said jokingly.

Taehyung suddenly stood up straight and looked at him seriously.

"I will hyung, just tell me what you want, I will surely give it to you" he said with determination.

Jin chuckled, "I was just kidding" he said as he laughed.

Taehyung pouted, "But I really wanted to give you something" he said.

Jin's laugh died down as he looked at the other warmly.

"Then there is one" he said smiling a bit.

"What is it? Tell me. I'll make sure not to dissapoint you" Taehyung said

"Bring the old Jungkook back" Jin said seriously

Taehyung froze at the request. He expected Jin to bring him material present.

"Can you do that? It would be the perfect wedding gift for me" he said as he looked at Taehyung.

Taehyung couldn't utter a word it was like his throat had suddenly gone dry.

"What do you say Taehyung, you said anything" Jin said softly.

"I-uhh, I will uhh I will think about it hyung. As you know Jungkook hates me now so it will be difficult to communicate with him" he said as he smiled tightly.

"Don't worry. He can't resist you" Jin said smiling cheekily.

Taehyung blushed and looked away. Jin laughed at his flustered state.

Taehyung looked at his watch and saw that he only had 10 minutes left before he will have to go back to work.

"It was nice talking to you again hyung. I will come back again tommorow" he said as he was taking his leave

"Sure, don't forget your present for me" Jin shouted after him.

Taehyung looked back and smiled.

"I will work hard for it. I hope he will come around" he said and continued to jog back to the company.

"He will, I know" Jin muttered.

_________________________________________
A/N
Short chapter sorry.
It's a filler on what's about to come.
Thank you for the votes on the last chap.
Comment also on what you think will happen next.
Until next time 😊