Chapter 18

"Cheers!" People around Jungkook yelled as they clank their glasses.

"Hey man! You okay? You called us out of the blue and that's surprising so don't you dare lie to me" Bambam one of Jungkook's friend said worriedly.

He met the man at the bar when he was having his usual emote time and he found he was easy to talk to, thus he brefriend him.

Jungkook looked at him and smiled as he drank his tequila.

"I'm fine. Just something on my mind." He replied.

After the event that happened in the morning he got himself busy so he wouldn't think of unnecessary things. When lunch came, he was so nervous to talk to Taehyung. He wanted to apologize to the other on how he acted.

He hated it when Taehyung distanced himself that was why he was gloomy all afternoon when he did not saw Taehyung in  his office nor in the cafeteria. When he asked his co-workers where he was they all said that a man picked him up for lunch. He tried to call him but his phone was off.

"What's on your mind then?" Bambam urged hin to talk.

Jungkook sighed, "There's nothing. Let's just get wasted tonight" he said smiling sadly.

Bambam suddenly took his glass and immediately drank it.

"Hey! What was that for? You could have just ordered yours" Jungkook said surprised.

Bambam looked at him and said. "I just remembered you shouldn't drink too much alcohol" he said as he wiped his mouth.

Jungkook chuckled, "Too late for that, that's my third tequila" he said.

"Then no more for you! Just watch us have fun. That's what you get for overdosing yourself from alcohol" Bambam said mocking him.

Jungkook just slapped his head and laughed. He really needs to think on how to talk to Taehyung. He opened his phone and saw a text from Jimin.

"Where are you?"

He didn't think much and replied. "At the bar, the usual place, why?"

He didn't get a reply so he went and searched for things that might help him talk to Taehyung. He searched things such as:
'How to properly reconcile to someone'

Different sites popped uo such as 'How to forgive someone'
'How to get back with your boyfriend and girlfriend after a fight'
He chose the second option and seriously read it.

'Tips on how to get back with your loved ones after a fight:
Bring them chocolate (if they're fond of chocolate)
Give them their favorite foods
Give them flowers....

There were so many and Jungkook doesn't know if this tip can help him. He sighed and turned off his phone. He ordered another tequila and was about to drink when he heard a commanding voice call out to him.

"I dare you to drink that d*nm tequila Jeon Jungkook!" The voice roared.

Jungkook was both shocked and stunned.

"Tae–Taehyung! What are you doing here?" He asked still surprise. Awhile ago he was wrecking his head on how to properly apologize and talk to the other but he didn't expect Taehyung to come to him.

"Don't you Taehyung me!" Taehyung said angrily as he snatched the tequila out of his hands. That was the second time his drink got snatched.

"I should be the one asking you that. Why are here?! You know d*mn well about your condition and you still got the nerve to come back here!" He was really angry and he glared at Jungkook.

Jungkook put his hands up in surrender and smiled apologetically at him.

"I'm sorry. I just came to wind up for a bit. But I didn't drink that much. See? I'm not drunk" he said defendingly.

"It's not a matter of being drunk or not Jungkook. Please, don't do this again" Taehyung said helpessly as he sat down tiredly.

Jungkook looked at him and kneeled in front of him.

"I'm sorry. Hmm? I won't do it again I promise." He said.

"Promise?" Taehyung asked for confirmation and Jungkook nodded. He got up and held Taehyung by the shoulder.

"Come on you shouldn't be at a place like this" he said as he led him out of the bar. He sent a message to Bambam telling him he went home first.

He called his driver and went in their car. Taehyung was still pouting and he finds it cute.

"Are you still mad?" He asked.

"Who told you I was at that place?" He asked again when he saw Taehyung not answering him.

Taehyung still did not answer him and just looked out of the window.

"I'm sincerely sorry Taehyung. About what I said this morning and on what happened today. I don't need you to forgive me but please don't distance yourself away from me. I hate it" he said

Taehyung slowly looked at him, "I'm not mad. I just don't want you coming into conclusion. Minjae and I are just friends. But as to what happened today, I really hope you won't do it again" he said smilling sadly.

Jungkook couldn't resist and suddenly hugged him.

"I won't do it. I'll listen to you. Just don't leave me again please?" He pleaded as he hugged Taehyung tighter.

Taehyung went stiff for a moment but after a while he relaxed and gently patted Jungkook's back.

"I promise I won't leave you again" he said as he hugged back.

After listening to what Taehyung said Jungkook held him even tighter inhaling his scent. After a minute he slowly let go and looked at Taehyung.

"I want to ask you something. You don't have to answer it right away but I won't take no for an answer." He said seriously as he looked at Taehyung in the eye.

Taehyung dazedly nodded. Jungkook took a deep breath.

"Will you become my boyfriend?" He asked.

Taehyung was stunned.

"You told me that we should become friends and I was okay with that. But as days and weeks pass by I can't hide my true feelings for you. It became stronger and stronger each day that I'm afraid I can't control myself one day." Jungkook confessed as he touched Taehyung's cheek.

"I resisted the urge to kiss this lips when they are in front of me" he said as his fingers swiped the bottom lip of Taehyung. Taehyung shuddered from the touch.

"Everyday I want to be with you, to hold you. All those things that I didn't do in the past. I want to do it with you" he said huskily.

"But I'm afraid of hurting you. Of scaring you, so I stayed by your side just as a friend. I know I was a bastard to you in our past relationship but I want to fix it. I want to be with you for the rest of my life. Will you be willing Kim Taehyung?" He asked expectantly as he rested his forehead on Taehyung's.

Taehyung:°○°

--------------------------
How are you readers!
So? Do you want Taehyung to agree?
Let me know😉