Chapter 16

"Bogum hyung!"

Taehyung said shocked as Park Bogum stood in front of him equally surprised.

"Wow, you're back. It has been like what, 10 years?" Bogum asked.

Taehyung stood there embarrased, "Yeah, sorry about that" he said.

"Don't be. I don't care why you did that but I hope you're okay now. I missed you, how are you?" He asked as he hugged Taehyung.

Taehyung hugged back as he smiled and replied, "I missed you too, I'm fine. How about you, found a girlfriend yet?" He asked wiggling his eyebrows and grinning at him.

"Yeah, I'll introduce you to her when I get thw chance to meet you again." Bogum said as he chuckled.

"Oh, then get my number!" Taehyung siad enthusiasticqlly as he pulled out his phone out of his pocket.

"Here" he said as he gave his phone to Bogum.

"Type in your number too" he said still smiling brightly. Bogum smiled at him as he typed his number and called it.

"Done" he said as he smiled at Taehyung.

"You're still shining as ever" he said as he ruffled Taehyung's hair, teasing him.

"Hyung~" Taehyung whined as he fixed his hair.

Bogum was aboutto say his goodbye when they were interrupted.

"Taehyung" Jungkook voice sounded angry as he strode towards them with a cold aura. His eyesight were on Bogum as he looked at him menacingly.

He went and hugged Taehyung's waist sideward as he looked at Bogum.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

Bogum just looked at him calmly and smiled.

"I was walking by when I saw Taehyung. I just came by to say hello" he said smiling.

Only one thing was on Jungkook's mind at that moment, 'I really want to wipe that smile off his face'

"Well, you said your pleasantries, it's time for us to go" Jungkook said, he was about to drag Taehyung to his car when Bogum stopped them.

"Wait. I have something to say to Taehyung of you don't mind." He said looking at Taehyung.

'I forgot they weren't at par with each other' Taehyung thought. He looked at Jungkook and separated himself away from him. He was shocked awhile ago when he suddenly grabbed his waste bit he couldn't react at all.

"Uhm, let me talk to him for a bit" he said.

"What is it that you want to tell him that you can't say in  front of me?" Jungkook said as he held Taehyung's wrist.

Taehyung looked at both of them contemplating on what to do.

Bogum replied, "It's a personal matter that doesn't nees your concern"

"Look, Jungkook it's okay. I'm just gonna hear what he wants to say and come back right away." Taehyung interferred and quickly went to Bogum.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung's back his face filled with mixed emotions. He was both angry and anxious.

Bogum turned their backs on him and looked at Taehyung seriously.

"Are you and him back together?" He asked

Taehyung looked at him and suddenly snorted but when he looked back at Bogum's face that was filled with seriousness he replied seriously.

"No hyung. We're just friends. Besides, I can't stay here for that long" he said.