Chapter 5

"Taehyung?!"

Taehyung just sat there shocked until he heard the voice again.

"Tae? Are you there?" The voice again asked because Taehyung wasn't replying.

Taehyung cleared his throat and answered.

"Yes Jimin I'm here. Why are you calling?" He asked, he didn't know if he sounded rude but it was 2 in the morning for pete's sake.

"I know I told you not to talk to us until you tell us your reasons but we really need you right now" Jimin said sounding desperate.

Taehyung furrowed his brows, "What do you mean?"

"JIIIMMIIINN?! MY MAN!" Taehyung heard that familiar voice on the other line.

"Jimin what's going on?" He again asked.

"Wait- Yoongi! Can you please take this dumbhead away from me for awhile. I'm talking to Taehyung."

"Di- did you say my Taehyung?"

"Get him out of here please. I'm calling for help." Taehyung silently hears the others talking on the other line until Jimin again talked.

"Yeah, that kind of happened. And you're the help" he said

"What?" Taehyung asked not clearly getting what Jimin said.

"Look, we've been trying to take Jungkook home 'cause he's been here for like 6 hours. And he haven't stopped drinking 'till then."  Jimin explained.

"I'm not trying to sound rude but, what makes you think that if I go there he will be convinced to go home?" Taehyung asked though he was already changing clothes at the moment.

"Because it's you? Kim Taehyung?"  Jimin said in a 'duh' tone.

"Just come see us at Diamond's Club please. He keeps on telling us that he's waiting for you" Jimin said sighing. Taehyung can tell he is tired.

"Okay, I'm on my way. Thank you Jimin." He said.

"No problem" Jimin said as he hung up the call.

Taehyung hailed a taxi and said his desired location.

It was after 20 minutes when he arrived at the  spot. He can tell that the club is only for luxurious people.

He was about to enter when one body guard stopped him.

"You can't enter without an I.D sir" he said gruffly.

"It's okay. He's with me" Taehyung heard a voice from behind the man. He saw Jimin striding towards them.

"I'm sorry Mr. Park. I didn't know he was with you" the body guard said as he bowed for respect.

"It's okay. Tae, come on" Jimin said and Taehyung nodded as he followed him inside the club.

One thing Taehyung disliked once he stepped inside the club was the loud music. He swear his ears are gonna get destroyed. He can barely hear Jimin talking to him.

They passed through thick sweaty crowds and went up the next floor. Taehyung finally sighed in relief when they entered a room which is more quieter than downstairs.

"I SAID I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE!!" a  voice was heard in front of a mini bar.

There Taehyung saw Yoongi and Hoseok trying to drag Jungkook who was still trying to take a sip from his drink. But since he is bulkier and stronger than the two, he just pushes them off.