The Date

No One's POV

Ty Lee was sitting at a small table in the tea shop as she had her hands on her face trying to calm down, 'He really is here! Why is (Y/N) here? Working at a tea shop no less?! Why is he in Ba Sing Se?!' (Y/N) then walked up to her table, "You okay Hua? You look really, uh, red." Ty Lee looked up at him, "Oh I'm fine (Y/- ahhh I mean Haruki." (Y/N) shrugged, "If you say so. What type of tea would you like?" "Chamomile tea with honey would be fine." "Okay. I will be right back with your tea." (Y/N) then walked away from the table leaving Ty Lee to think about her situation, 'Okay calm down. (Y/N) doesn't know that it's you. But what about Azula? Do I tell her?' The teenage girl thought for a minute, 'Nonono, she doesn't have to know. She just said to find out more about Ba Sing Se. She didn't say anything about finding (Y/N). She also didn't say anything about not letting (Y/N) show me around.' Her eyes began to wonder until they landed on one table, 'Zuko?!' Zuko was pouring a few men their tea to stop pouring and look at Ty Lee. She quickly avoided eye contact for Zuko to walk back to the counter. Ty Lee eased up, 'Phew. He didn't recognize me.' (Y/N) then came back to pour Ty Lee her tea, "Here you go. Chamomile tea with some honey." He then walked off for Ty Lee to start drinking her beverage under her mask.

The tea shop started to have less customers as the day became shorter. Ty Lee was still there as she thought about how to ask (Y/N) to show her around some of the lower ring, 'It's just like a stranger asking another stranger to help them understand the village they just moved into. It's not like a date or anything.' Ty Lee then became red as she sipped her tea for (Y/N) to appear next to her, "Are you sure you're okay?" Ty Lee nearly spit out her tea to quickly swallow it down, "Y- Yes I'm fine. Why?" "Your face keeps turning red." "Oh it's just really hot in here is all." "Then why not take off your mask. You won't be as hot then." Ty Lee quickly thought of a reason, "Well I get sick easily. So I wear the mask to protect myself." "Oh I see." (Y/N) then thought of something to walk away from the table, "Hold on a second." (Y/N) left to return with a hand held fan. He handed it to Ty Lee, "Here, this can help cool you off." The young lady took it, "Thank you." (Y/N) smiled at her, "You are welcome." (Y/N) then looked out the door to see that it was getting dark, "We're about to start closing up. You should be getting ready to leave." "Okay."

(Y/N) walked away towards the back for Iroh to look at him, "So, what do you think about that girl over there?" Iroh gestured towards Ty Lee for (Y/N) to look at her, "She's nice I guess. Why?" "I think she has her eyes on you." (Y/N)'s cheeks became a little red, "What? No she doesn't." "Oh really? Remember Jin? Zuko didn't think that she had her eyes on him too." "Well that's Zuko. All of the girls have their eyes on him. Although I don't get why." The two were then brought out of their little talk by Ty Lee walking up to the counter as she reached in her pouch to pay for her tea. Iroh gave (Y/N) a little push making him end up in front of her. Ty lee put her coins on the counter, "This should pay for the tea I had." (Y/N) took it, "Thank you." Ty Lee then tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, "Hey, uhm, I new here and I was wondering if you would like to show me around here." (Y/N) blushed a little, "Like a date." Ty Lee's face became red, "I- It can be. But it doesn't have to be if you don't want it to. I-" (Y/N) waved his hands in front of him, "I would love to show you around. It's a date." Ty Lee looked up at him, "O-Okay." "When do you want to meet up?" " Around sunset. we can meet up here if that's fine with you." "(Y/N) smiled at her, "Sounds good." The two then stood there awkwardly for Ty Lee to begin walking away, "Bye." (Y/N) waved, "Bye." 

Ty Lee left to quickly walk back to her temporary home and lay on her bed with her pillow in her face as she squealed with joy. She then hugged her pillow as she danced around her room, "I'm going on a date with (Y/N). I'm going on a date with (Y/N)." A few hours later Iroh was helping (Y/N) get ready for the night. (Y/N) took the hairbrush from his uncle, "I saw what you did with Zuko's hair on his date." Iroh looked at (Y/N), "And what was wrong with that. He looked like  a gentleman." Zuko was eating his rice, "I looked ridiculous." (Y/N) started brushing his hair himself, "See Zuko agrees with me. Which never happens." He then looked at Zuko, "Which reminds me, why were so persistent with me going out tonight?" Zuko continued eating, "Because I want you to be happy." (Y/N) squinted his eyes at his brother, "What are you planning?" Iroh decided to stop the conversation before the two started fighting again, "Oh would you look at that. The sun is starting to set." (Y/N) quickly got up as he looked out the window, "Oh crap it is. He quickly headed towards the door, "Bye, see you guys later tonight." Iroh smiled as he saw his nephew run out, "Bye, have fun!"