The Western Air Temple

No One's POV

The group was walking through a hot terrain with a large rock path with grass on the sides as Appa walked with them. As they walked Katara was walking with her head down, "This is humiliating." Sokka looked at her, "Do you mean getting thoroughly spanked by the Fire Nation or having to walk all the way to the Western Air Temple?" "Both." Aang was walking next to Appa, "Sorry guys, but Appa gets tired carrying all these people." (Y/N) was walking with Rody, "I wonder how the others are doing." One of the others answered his question, "They're probably on their way to a prison right now. Seems like my dad just got out, now he's going back in." Toph suddenly stopped, "Hey we're here! I can feel it!" Ty Lee looked around to see nothing but a giant gap between them and another piece of land in front of them, "Do your feet need their eyes checked?" Aang looked around, "No she's right. We are here."

The group got on Appa's back for the flying bison to fly them down into the cavern showing the upside down Western Air Temple. The group looked in amazement for them to land and get off of Appa. (Y/N) let go of Rody's harness to see if he would find something, as he walked towards Sokka and Toph. They were sitting on rocks making a circle formation, so he set all of his weapons down and sat on a rock on his own. Ty Lee had taken her bow off of her back to join (Y/N), for Katara and Aang to take a seat on their own rocks. The other three children ran off to explore.

Sokka pointed at Ty Lee, "Before we start, should she be apart of this?" (Y/N) went to say something but Sokka interrupted him, "You don't get a say in this." Katara looked at the acrobat to look back at Sokka, "She was right about the tunnels." "They were a trap." Ty Lee put her hands up to shoulder length as she shook her head, "I didn't know about that." Toph looked at Sokka, "She's telling the truth." Katara spoke up again, "She stayed with father and I during the assault." Sokka looked at Aang, "What do you think?" Aang looked at Ty Lee to nod, "She can stay." The brunette let out a sigh of relief for Katara to smile, "With that done, we need to decide on what we're gonna do now."

Aang crossed his arms, "So what's the new plan?" Sokka put his fore finger and thumb on his chin, "Well, if you ask me, the new plan is the old plan. You just need to master all four elements and confront the Fire Lord before the comet comes." "Oh yeah, that's great, no problem, I'll do just that." Katara looked at Aang, "No one said that it was going to be easy." "Well, it's not even gonna be possible. Where am I supposed to get a fire bending teacher." "We could look for Jeong Jeong." "Yeah right. Like we'll ever run into Jeong Jeong again." Ty Lee pointed at (Y/N), "What about him?" The young boy created a baseball sized flame in his hand, "With this being the best I can do, I wouldn't be a great teacher." Aang threw his hands into the air, "Oh, well. Guess we can't come up with anybody. Why don't we just take a nice tour around the temple?" The young boy then jumped off of the closest ledge with his glider to fly around. Toph looked confused, "What's wrong with him?" Sokka sighed, "There's gotta be somebody to teach him fire bending."

After a while Aang was still flying around, so the group got on Appa to try and get him to come down. Katara was the one who shouted at him, "Aang, can we talk about you learning fire bending now?!" Aang responded with, "What?! The wind is too loud in my ears?! Check out this loop!" The boy then showed off by doing a loop in the air for Sokka to get frustrated, "Aang, I think we should be making some plans about our future!" "Ok, we can do that while I how you the giant pai sho table!" Aang then landed for Appa to follow letting everyone off. Aang smiled, "Oh, and you're going to love the giant echo chamber."

Before any of them could say anything else Toph spoke up, "That is going to have to wait." She pointed behind them as Appa moved showing Zuko standing a good space away from them, "Hello, Zuko here." Katara got her water out of her canteen, Toph was ready to earth bend, Sokka grabbed his boomerang, Aang his staff, (Y/N) his knives, and Ty Lee looked at the others to realize that a fight was going to happen, so she got in a fighting stance. Zuko however just stood there with a smile, "Hey, I heard you guys flying around down there, so I just thought I'd wait for you here." Appa then walked up to lick Zuko making the young man wipe off the drool, "I know you must be surprised to see me here."