Searching the Earth Kingdom

No One's POV

(Y/N) stood in front of the Beifong palace as he began to look around, "If Zuko and uncle have come by here then I'm sure these people would know." He checked the large gate in the front for it to be locked. With that he walked around the palace walls to end up on the right side near the back, as he saw a few holes in the wall that he could use to climb up. He pet Rody to calm the animal, "I'll be right back. Just stay here and yell if you run into any trouble." The ostrich horse laid down understanding (Y/N), so the boy began to climb. He made his way to the top to look inside and see a large garden covering the entire backyard behind the palace. He scanned the area to barely see any guards on patrol, but none of them were close so he jumped on in, "Lousy patrol."

The ground beneath him then shook a little, so the boy jumped back to stab the wall with his knife to hang from there. Where he used to stand were rocks that came up slanted in a way that would of trapped him. He looked around to see nobody in sight until he heard a little girl's voice, "We don't have much patrol because most people aren't dumb enough to not sneak in." (Y/N) looked at where the voice came from to look at a tree. Before he could do anything a piece of the wall to come out and hit the boy knocking him to the ground on his back where rocks came up to trap his arms and feet.

He struggled to get out, but it was no use as a short little girl with black hair, pale skin, and blank white eyes came out from behind the tree to walk up to him and look down at him, "So what makes you so dumb to sneak in?" (Y/N) stopped struggling to look at her, "I wanted to ask if anyone has seen a guy with a scar on his left eye along with an old guy." The girl raised her foot, "Haven't seen em'." She then stomped down to have the earth beneath (Y/N) come up and knock him into the air over the wall. The prince landed with a thud on his face. He stood up as he grunted in pain for Rody to lick his face. (Y/N) lightly pushed him back, "I'm fine Rody." 

(Y/N) walked back up to the wall to begin climbing, but a piece came out of it to knock him back on the ground as he heard the girl, "Stay out!" (Y/N) got back up to rub his head as he grabbed Rody's reins, "Come on boy. Let's see anyone else has seen anything." With that (Y/N) began asking around the village asking anyone he passed by on the streets if they saw Zuko or Iroh. Every time he asked he would always get a head shake or a no. A few hours passed for (Y/N) to begin losing hope as he passed by a small building. When he passed by a man stopped him by quickly walking in front of him with a poster in hand, "Hey young man you look like you've got a lot on your mind. Why don't you try out a massage to calm your nerves." (Y/N) began to walk by, "No thanks." The man took a step to be in front of him again, "Tell ya what. I'll give you a half off deal, but only this once. So you are gonna wanna take this offer." (Y/N) looked at the man and then the building to sigh, "Fine." "Great, now just head inside and say that the man outside sent ya." 

(Y/N) left Rody outside as he headed in to see that it was an inside a woman at the front desk. He told her that the man outside sent him in and side that he could get a half off deal. Afterwards he was sent to a room where he took off his shirt and laid down on a bed as there were two other people who were on other beds. A minute later a woman came in to begin giving (Y/N) his massage. The woman seemed to focus on his shoulders, "You have very tight knots here." "Really?" "Yes, it is quite unusual for a boy your age." After half an hour it was over (Y/N) sat up for the man next to him to look at him, "What is a boy your age doing with so much stress?
 (Y/N) looked at him, "We're you eavesdropping?" The man slowly waved his hand in front of him, "I couldn't help it." "Well you got anything to help with he stress?" "Maybe tell someone your problems it always helps me." (Y/N) thought about it for a bit to decide to try the man's advice. He left out the fact that they were all related to the fire lord. "Well I've been trying to find my brother and uncle fore a few months and I think I've lost their trail. So I'm afraid that I won't see them again." "That is something you shouldn't be worrying about at your age."