The Boiling Rock Pt.1

A/N: I decided to try a different way of writing. Let me know what you think.

No One's POV

It was late at night as everyone was sound asleep. (Y/N) was sleeping peacefully with his head on a sack of sand.

He was woken up however by Ty Lee shaking his shoulder as she whispered, "Hey. Hey wake up."

(Y/N) opened one eye as he rolled over, "What is it?" Ty Lee pointed towards the fountain to show Zuko and Sokka getting into the warship that Zuko had used to get here. (Y/N) opened both of his eyes, "Where are they going?"

Ty Lee shrugged, "I don't know." Sokka was the second one to get in, so once he was on Zuko used fire bending to create flames below the ship's balloon. It started to rise up and begin heading out.

Zuko looked at Sokka, "Did you leave a note?"

Sokka scratched his chin, "Yep, they probably won't freak out."

As they got high into the air the two boys started to relax until Ty Lee came from under the ship as she swung herself into the ship. She stood with her hands on her hips, "Hey, where we going?"

Sokka jumped a little, "Where did you come from?!"

Ty Le raised an eyebrow, "From below the ship, where else?"

(Y/N) then swung up onto the ship to end up behind Sokka, "There really isn't anywhere else to come from."

Sokka turned to him as he jumped back and screamed. He then started looking over the sides of the ship, "Who else is down there?"

Sokka continued to look around for Zuko to look back and forth between the other two, "What are you two doing here?"

Ty Lee watched the mountains pass by, "Well seeing you fly away with one of the Avatar's friends is a little suspicious. No offense."

(Y/N) nodded, "Very suspicious. Where are we going?"

Sokka stopped looking to sit down in a chair, "We're heading to the Boiling Rock. It's a-"

Before he could finish Ty Lee and (Y/N) both looked down at him with wide eyes, "The Boiling Rock!"

Sokka leaned back in his chair as he smiled, "Oh great, you both already know about it."

Ty Lee shook her head, "Why would you want to go to an island surrounded by Boiling hot water and a large wall of sharp rocks, an army of Fire Nation guards, and is in the middle of a volcano? Aren't we supposed to be laying low?"

Zuko continued to use his flames to keep the war balloon afloat, "We believe that Sokka's dad was taken there."

Sokka scratched his chin, "So we're gonna get him out."

(Y/N) smiled, "Sounds good, so what's the plan?" Zuko and Sokka both avoided eye contact as they rubbed the back of their necks for (Y/N) to frown, "We are gonna die."

Time Skip

It was dark out as Sokka and (Y/N) were both asleep as they leaned on each other's backs to keep them propped up. Zuko was keeping the balloon afloat as Ty Lee was looking around. Zuko looked at Ty Lee, "You should get some sleep."