The Beach

A/N: So I am going to briefly explain what happened in the episodes "The Painted Lady" and "Sokka's Master". The reasoning is because if I wrote those episodes (Y/N) wouldn't really add anything except just add a few lines. 

No One's POV

After helping the Fire Nation children by giving them a chance to show their self expression, the gang ended up at a swamp village. The village was having a food shortage as well as the people getting easily sick due to how dirty the water around them was. The water was polluted due to a nearby Fire Nation camp dumping their waste into the water. The group decided to just leave the next day, but could not due to Appa getting sick. When the group went to buy food from the village they heard about a female spirit that came the night before to provide them with food. For the next few days Appa kept feeling sick forcing the group having to stay an extra day. After a few days the group found out that Katara was stealing from the Fire Nation camp and giving whatever she got to the villagers. The group ended up helping the villagers drive the soldiers away and clear the water.

After that Sokka felt like he was weighing the group down since he could not bend. So he ended up finding a sword master to teach him his ways. (Y/N) offered, but Sokka said that he wanted to do this by himself. Make sure that his teacher would not go easy on him due to them being friends. After a few days Sokka became a well swordsman for the group to continue onward.

Today the group were at a lake in the middle of nowhere as it was in what seemed like a crater, so they decided to take a break and wash up. Aang was on his back floating on the water for Toph to be sitting on a rock, "I know swimming is fun and all, but should you really be exposing yourself? Cover up." Aang continued floating, "What? I'm wearing trunks." "I know, it's your tattoos I'm worried about. What if someone sees you?" Katara put her hands on her hips, "We're surrounded by walls. It's completely safe." (Y/N) and Sokka were in the water as they were in combat stances. Sokka had a smirk on his face, "You may of been a good fighter before. But now I have gone through extensive training. So don't be upset when I beat you." (Y/N) raised an eyebrow, "It was like a week of sword training." Sokka went to attack for (Y/N) to splash water in the boy's face making him miss. (Y/N) grabbed his head to bring him under water.  He let him up for Sokka to rub his eyes, "You played dirty!" (Y/N) crossed his arms, "That's the first trick in the book when you fight in water." Sokka waved it off, "Eh, let's just swim today." (Y/N) smirked as he followed him, "But I thought you were going to beat me." 

The group did nothing but swim for a while for Katara to swim up to (Y/N), "Hey I have a question." (Y/N) was floating on his back, "What is it?" "Can Fire Benders control steam?" (Y/N) got off of his back to keep afloat as he thought, "Well my uncle said that it's possible. But the steam has to e very hot and we can only control it for a second. So it's really useless." Sokka then appeared out of nowhere to point at Katara, "Ha! I told you." 

Elsewhere

On one of the Fire Nation islands, called Ember Island, many people were having fun on the beach with Azula, Ty Lee, Mai, and Zuko among them. They were looking for a spot to sit for Azula to end up destroying two kid's sand castle making them run away. Azula kicked their bucket at them as they ran. Ty Lee went to set her bag down for a boy her age to appear next to her, "Hey. Need some help unpacking?" Ty Lee set her bag down, "No thanks. I've got it." She pulled her towel out to straiten it out and sit down. The sun shined in her eyes a little for the same boy to stand in front of the sun for her. Ty Lee looked up at him, "You don't have to-" The boy smiled, "It's fine."

Ty Lee looked out into the ocean for a tall muscular boy to appear next to her to offer her a pretty sea shell. Ty Lee took it to force a smile, "Oh thank you." The new boy smiled at her as he gazed into her eyes, "It's as pretty as you." The boy blocking the sun crouched down to catch the other boy's attention, "That shell isn't so great!" The muscular boy looked up at him, "Mind your own business!" As the boys argued Ty Lee snuck away to walk over to Azula, who was staring at the people playing volleyball. Azula looked over at Mai and Zuko, "Hey beach bums! We're playing next!"