The Boiling Rock Pt.2

No One's POV

(Y/N) was sitting in his cell as he was thinking about what they could do to escape. As he was thinking he saw Ty Lee walk in, "What are you doing here?"

Ty Lee lifted her her mask showing her eyes, "Sokka said that he has a plan to get us out of here. We all just need to meet up at the yard in an hour."

(Y/N) stood up, "Do you know what the plan is?"

Ty lee shook her head, "Sokka didn't have enough time to tell me. There were to many guards around."

(Y/N) crossed his arms, "Alright. Well have you heard anything else. Maybe from the other guards?"

Ty Lee though for a second, "Well I did hear a few guards talking about a fire nation village nearby harboring some prisoners from some Earth Kingdom villages. But that's about it." Ty Lee then checked outside of the room to walk up to (Y/N) and give him a hug. (Y/N) hugged her back for the two to stay in the hug for a while. They soon heard footsteps coming towards the cell for Ty Lee's eyes to widen as she looked up at her boyfriend, "What do we do?"

The two guards walked in to to see (Y/N) on the ground as Ty Lee was above him pretending that she had just kicked him. One of the guards stepped forward, "What are you doing?"

Ty Lee looked at him, "O- Oh, I'm just putting this prisoner in his place."

The guard grabbed (Y/N)'s arm to make him stand up, "Well that'll have to do for know. The warden wants to see him."

Ty Lee quickly became worried, "What? Why?"

The guard forced the teenager to come with him. (Y/N) struggled a little, "Hey I didn't do anything. Where are you taking me?" He was thrown into a room with a table and a chair on each side of it. He looked back at the guard, "Whatever it is I'm innocent!"

He then heard a familiar voice, "Are you though?" He turned around to see Azula come out of a corner, "Hello brother."

(Y/N) put on a quick smile as he leaned on a chair, "Heeeey Azula. How are you doing?"

Azula had a smile, "Fine. You?"

(Y/N) nodded, "Doing good. Doing good." It was silent for a little bit for the teenage boy to ask, "What a coincidence seeing you here."

Azula took a seat, "It does seem a little peculiar." She gestured to the seat that (Y/N) was leaning on, "Take a seat."

(Y/N) raised an eyebrow as he sat down, "You seem to be nicer than usual."

Azula smiled, "Well it's now every day that you get to see your brother."

(Y/N) lost his smile, "Ok that fake smile is not working. What do you want?"

Azula's smile went away for her to roll her eyes, "I was hoping that I could save my time with that. Who else besides you and Zuko are here?"

(Y/N) played dumb, "It's just us."

Azula sighed as she became annoyed, "Really? So you and Zuzu decided that it would be fun to just pay the Boiling Rock a visit."

(Y/N) shrugged, "Yeah you know, check to see if everything is running smoothly, see if everything's up to date, and the food is to to die for."

Azula looked unamused, "As usual your jokes are not amusing." She then narrowed her eyes at (Y/N), "I'm going to assume that you are here to break somebody out. Although I don't know who we be here that you would want or need."

(Y/N) shrugged, "Like I said, just came to visit." As Azula was thinking (Y/N) leaned on the table, "How have you been Azula?"

Azula looked a little taken a back to scoff, "Pretending to care isn't going to get you out of this situation."