Things Are Looking Up

A/N: I accidentally forgot to put in the part where Iroh is offered to get his own tea shop in the upper district and he accepts. Sooooo, in short they moved to the upper ring, but their tea shop wasn't fully built yet so they were still working in the lower ring tea shop when Ty Lee found them.

No One's POV

Iroh told (Y/N) everything that had happened while he was on his date. That Zuko snuck out to find the Avatar's bison, but when he found it in a maze of underground tunnels Iroh stopped him and made him question what his destiny was. Zuko made the decision to let the bison go, so the two got out of the tunnels unseen. But when they got home Zuko collapsed on the ground with a fever. 

It's been a day since Zuko collapsed and (Y/N) was ringing out a towel over a bucket of water to put it over brother's head replacing the now dry one. Iroh went out to get the more of the healing tea, so (Y/N) was left to watch over Zuko. (Y/N) went to dump the dirty sweaty water and replace it with clean water as well as try to make some soup.

When he left Zuko started tossing and turning in his sleep due to his dream. I his dream he was sitting on the Fire Lord's thrown as he was dressed in the Fire Lord's robes and hair piece. Fire surrounded his throne as an army stood in front of him awaiting his command. A red dragon started coming down the pillar on his right with a blue dragon coming down the pillar on his left. The blue dragon started speaking in Zuko's mind as it had Azula's voice, "It's getting late. Are you planning on retiring soon my lord?" Zuko simply responded with, "I'm not tired." The blue dragon stopped on Zuko's right to look at him, "Relax Fire Lord Zuko. Just let go. Give into it. Shut your eyes for a while." Zuko eyes started to feel heavy for the red dragon to speak in Zuko's head as it had Iroh's voice, "No Fire Lord Zuko! Do not listen to the blue dragon. We should get out of here right now. Go! Before it's to late." The blue dragon creeped closer, "Sleep now Fire Lord Zuko."

The dragons then disappeared for all of the fire to go out, with all of the pillars to crumble down, and all of the soldiers to break apart like stone. Zuko looked around in panic for the blue dragon to reappear, "Sleep now Zuko. Just like mother!" It then went to eat him for everything to go black and him to see his mother in front of him, "Zuko help me!" He reached out to her, but she disappeared for he ground beneath him to give way. He started to fall through the floor into darkness, but something grabbed his hand. He looked up to see a figure that was covered in light as it looked like (Y/N), "Come on! Don't give in!" While something grabbed Zuko's leg as it was covered and darkness as it looked like Azula, "Become who you destined to be!"

Meanwhile in the real world (Y/N) was cutting some vegetables for Iroh to return with all of the ingredients he needed to make more tea. Iroh quickly made the tea to go and take it to Zuko. When he walked into the room Zuko opened his eyes a little for Iroh to sit next to him. Of course he poured Zuko a cup of tea, "You should know dear nephew that this is no natural sickness." He then helped Zuko bring his head, "But that shouldn't stop you from enjoying tea." Zuko looked at him with confusion, "What's happening?" "Your critical decision. What you did beneath that lake, it was in such conflict with your image of yourself that you are now at war within your own mind and body."

Zuko drank the tea, "What does that mean?" You are going through a metamorphous my nephew. It will not be a pleasant experience. But when you come out of it you will be the beautiful prince you were meant to be." (Y/N) then walked in with the soup and a bucket of water with a towel in it. (Y/N) helped Zuko drink the soup for the young prince to look at his younger brother, "Thank you." (Y/N) put the soup down to wipe Zuko's forehead with cold water, "It's just what brothers do."