Nightmares and Daydreams

No One's POV

Toph woke up to sit up and stretch as her hair puffed up all frizzy. She got out of her bed, to dust herself, and spit in some random bucket in the inn's room. She got dressed, put up her hair, and walked downstairs to see Aang and Sokka getting ready to go out. Toph turned her head to Sokka , "Where's Katara, (Y/N), and Hama?" Sokka was checking his boomerang, "Hama said that she was going to teach Katara how to water bend better. She also said that (Y/N) offered to go buy some meat." "Why would he leave without us when we're going to the same place?" "I don't know. Maybe he wanted to get a head start."

 In The Mountain

(Y/N) groggily opened his eyes for him to rub the side of his head. He looked around to see a bunch of people dressed in Fire Nation clothing chained to the walls of the mountain. He stood up to hear chains rattle, so he looked down to see that his wrists and ankles were chained up as well. He looked to his right to see a man sitting on the ground, "Hey where are we?" The man did not bother to look up at (Y/N), "The mountain." "The mountain? Wait, the one that is next to the village?" The man nodded for (Y/N) to look around once more to take in every detail, "Is everyone here Fire Nation?" He nodded once again for (Y/N) to crouch, "So, is there some kind escape plan being formed?" The man continued to look down, "There isn't one." "What?" 

A woman a few feet in front of (Y/N) joined in, "We can't escape." (Y/N) looked at her, "Why?" "That innkeeper is keeping us down here." (Y/N) raised an eyebrow, "With what? A few chains and some water bending. There's more of us than there is of her." "You don't understand. She can control us, like we're puppets. It's like we have no control over our own bodies. She's a witch." The man looking at the ground coughed from the dusty air, "You might as well accept that this is your life now."

A Few Hours Later

(Y/N) tried multiple times to get out of his chains off, but to no avail as the witch had taken away his weapons. Everyone else was not even trying as they were scared and very low of hope, so he thought of what Azula would do, 'She would either threaten them, or use their pride.' He then thought for a few more seconds to stand up with his head hung a little low, 'Okay, think like Azula. Think like Azula.' He looked up at everyone, "Are all of you really going to let an old woman beat you? A water bender no less." A man near him raised his head to look at him, "Excuse you?" (Y/N) looked at him, "I said how are you going to let an old hag keep you down here?"

The man to his right spoke, "She can-" (Y/N) looked down at him, "Like I aid before, there is way more of us than there are of her!" He then looked around at everyone, "When our soldiers went out to kidnap all of the water benders from the South Pole did they let the glaciers and cold weather stop them?!" One of the captured villagers spoke up, "No." "Of course they didn't! They pushed forward and got every last one of them, because they're Fire Nation!" Some people from the crowd looked at each other as they nodded for (Y/N) to continue, "Our army have spent years taking over Earth Kingdom colonies, pushing through the tough terrain! Traps set everywhere and boulders sent their way wherever they went! Our very own prince and princess tore down Ba Sing Se, our greatest threat, from the inside!" A few more people nodded from the facts.

(Y/N) looked around, "So are you all going to let a few chains and a frail old woman keep you prisoner in your own Nation?! Or are you going to be true Fire Nation citizens and break through these chains and get revenge on that witch?!" Everyone in the mountain roared with desire to be free, to begin trying to break the chains as they screamed. This made a lot of noise for (Y/N) to begin banging his chains against the wall, 'Toph you better hear this.'

In The Village

Toph, Aang, and Sokka were asking an old man about his experience with not having control of his body the last time there was a full moon. He said that he was being forced to walk up the mountain and he could do nothing about it, until the sun came up. When the sun fully arose he had control once more and he ran back to the village as fast as he could. As Sokka continued to question him Toph felt a bunch of vibrations coming from the mountain for her eyes to widen, "I hear people screaming from under the mountain!" She looked at her two friends, "The missing villagers must be there!"