The Day of the Black Sun [Part 2]

A/N: I forgot to mention that Ty Lee had (Y/N)'s old bow in the last chapter. Sorry for forgetting to add that. So we'll just say that she has the bow and arrows wrapped in a large cloth with the end tied and a rope keeping it on her back.

One's POV

Aang, Toph, and (Y/N) rode Appa to the top of the only volcano on the island. They hopped off of Appa for Aang to see Toph touch the ground, "Do you see anything down there?" Toph nodded, "There are tunnels criss crossing through the inside of the volcano." Sokka crossed his arms, "Anything else. Is there a structure somewhere?" Toph buried her fingers into the side of the volcano, "There's something big, dense, and made of metal deep in the heart of the volcano." Sokka smiled, "Seems like a secret bunker to me."

Toph created a hole in the side of the volcano, for the four to run in. Toph quickly ran to the right, "This way. The other way is a dead end." Sokka was right behind her, "What would we do without you?" The tunnel got smaller as Toph continued quickly, "Perish in burning hot magma." Sokka then saw some magma dripping onto a ledge above them to quickly walk forward, "Yeah pretty much." The small group reached a spacious area as geysers shot hot magma into the air. Toph pointed to the other side of the room, "The tunnel continues on the other side and it leads right to the bunker." Sokka walked forward, "We have to be fast, but careful." A geyser immediately went off in front of him making him stumble back, "Ah!" Aang used his air bending to cool the magma, "Or (Y/N) could just feel the magma to know when it shoots up." (Y/N) waved at Sokka for the soldier to snap his fingers, "Good idea."

(Y/N) led them through the room for the next one to come to a deaf end as there was now just a river of magma keeping them from going any further. Sokka looked around, "There's no floor! It's just a river of lava!" Aang spun his staff to make it a glider, "Climb on board and hold tight." The other three clung onto Aang's glider as the young boy flew through the air avoiding any magma spitting up into the air. They continued on foot when they reached the other side. They soon reached a large metal door as Sokka looked up at it in awe, "That's some door!" Toph simply walked up to it, knocked on it twice, and backed away from it, "Not a problem." She then hit the center of the door with her elbows making a little hole. She stuck both of her middle fingers and index fingers inside to bend the metal allowing her foot to get trough at the bottom, and then bend it upwards creating a hole for everyone to get through. Sokka threw his hands in the air when he walked through, "I am so glad that we added you to the group!"

As they ran ahead they ran past an old man. As soon as they turned to him the man put his hands up and pointed to his right, "The Fire Lord's chamber is that way down the hall to the left and up the stairs. You can't miss it." Aang gave him a smile, "Thanks." The four quickly made their way to the Fire Lord's chamber for Sokka to check his timer, "Only thirty seconds until the total eclipse." They soon stopped in front of the chamber's doors for Aang to take a deep breath, "I'm ready. I'm ready to face the Fire Lord." He swung his staff knocking the doors down with a gust of wind for the four to charge in. What they saw was Azula sitting on a throne, "So you are alive after all."

The four, except Toph, looked surprised as Azula had looked at (Y/N) to have her eyes land on Aang, "I had a hunch that you survived. But it doesn't matter. I've known about the invasion for months." Aang got in a fighting stance as he kept his eyes on Azula, "Where is he?! Where is the Fire Lord?!" Azula stood up with a smile, "You mean that I'm not good enough for you? You're hurting my feelings." Sokka pointed his sword at Azula, "Stop waisting our time and give us the information. You're powerless right now, so you're in no position to refuse." Toph took a step forward with her fist up, "And stick to the truth. I'll be able to tell if you're lying." (Y/N) looked at her, "Well-"