Very Late Valentines day special (not connected to the main plot.)

Talia sat at her desk quickly completing paperwork, her normally immaculate handwriting was almost chicken scratch and her expression was tense. Her boss poked her lightly in the shoulder. "It's Valentine's Day, and the sabbath you can get off early, you shouldn't be working anyway today." Talia nodded, picking up her paperwork and putting it in her briefcase with a huff. Once she had officially left the building her phone pinged in her pocket, however she decided to ignore it. She had a doctors appointment anyway. Talia crossed her arms as she made her way to the nations doctor building, clutching her purse and mumbling slightly. She entered the building and made her way to the privates nations doctor. As she walked she lightly bumped into someone, their knee harshly impacting her stomach. She winced in pain and clenched her teeth. "Oh my-are you ok?! Ah Belarus is going to kill me!" A frantic Lithuania scrambled in front of helping her up. "Israel a-are you ok? Are you bleeding—" "Tolys you need to like, totally calm down, we're at a hospital Israel can just get checked out." Poland appeared next to the Lithuanian who trembled nervously mumbling something about how, "Belarus was going to kill him." Talia made her way to the doctors office, frightened by the fact she was limping. She opened the door and the doctor smiled fondly at the Israeli. "Ah-Talia I see your here for your- are you ok?" He asked concerned. Talia shook her head, and the doctor brought her to the clean, plastic wrap covered bench" got 'kneed in the stomach..." She mumbled. The doctor furrowed his brows and looked Talia over quickly, checking the baby's heart rate as well as her own. He made a low hum. "What?! Is something wrong?" She asked hurriedly. "Nothing is too bad, although it does appear that little incident caused a spike in your blood pressure and drop in glucose which could potentially be dangerous but for now it's ok." Talia sighed, relieved. "Do you have a ride home?" Talia shook her head. "I recommend calling someone to pick you up, even if the walk is short it would be better for you to rest for a while, here" the doctor handed Talia a piece of paper with a prescription on it. "Pick this up later, it'll help with your blood pressure." Talia nodded and excited  but become side tracked seeing a crying Lithuania. "O-oh are you ok? Did I hurt you?!" Lithuania said frantically. "No. I'm quite fine." She pulled her phone out from her bag. "W-what are you doing?" Lithuania asked. Talia sat a few seats away from him. "I'm calling Nat." She stated typing in her phone password as the Lithuanian shivered. "Please don't tell her this happened Talia! I like my knees." Talia tilted her head. "I'm going to tell her it was a accident. Don't worry I won't even mention you." She smiled lightly and Lithuania who sighed in relief. "Hey Nat can you pick me up from the hospital?" Talia asked, receiving a crash on the other end. Natalia's end went out and Talia shrugged, beginning to play a game on her phone. After a few minutes of playing calmly, she heard a loud scream come from the hospital and saw a panting young woman standing in the doorway. "Where. Is. She?" Nat asked firmly, giving death glares to every nurse and patient she saw. "Hey Nat, over here." Talia waved her down and she walked over, her expression softening slightly. She grumbled and kissed Talias head gently but then pulled away and crossed her arms. "What's wrong? Are you hurt? Is the baby hurt? Who hurt you?" Nat started rapid firing questions. When she saw Lithuania she gave him a death glare and picked Talia up. "We'll talk about this in the car." Nat hoisted her up further and effortlessly carried her to the car.

Once both women were secured into the car nat started driving, not saying anything, which caused Talia to gulp. As soon as they arrived home Nat lifted her out, inside the house and put her on the couch. "I can walk." Talia said firmly, huffing slightly, but stopping as soon as she saw the serious expression on Nat's face. She silently handed Nat the doctors notes about her condition and the prescription she needed. For a second Talia thought she would be mad but after a few seconds her expression softened and she hugged her. They stayed like that for a while before Nat interrupted the moment. "Who the fuck hurt you?"