Sunflower

The car ride to Ivan's house had a pretty tense atmosphere. Mostly thanks to Belarus's glares at Alfred while Ivan drove. They arrived at Ivan's house and Alfred was starving. The air was cold and the wind thrashed against him. Ivan quietly came up behind him and put his coat around his shoulders. They entered the house and Alfred smelled something heavenly. "I made food in advance da, don't worry I made too much anyway." Ivan ruffled Alfreds hair. "Big brother, I'm not hungry." Belarus spoke, her voice cold and icy. "Ok I'll leave out the leftover when we done." Alfred shifted uncomfortably in his chair and subconsciously started to rub his small stomach. Ivan set down a bowl of a red chunky soup and Alfred hesitantly took a sip. It was good. Really good. The only time Arthur has made anything for him it was burnt scones and he'd get hit if he didn't look like he enjoyed them. Alfred sighed. "Sunflower, do you not like my food?" Ivan looked at Alfred with his big purple eyes. He was really close to Alfred causing him to blush. "No it's like really good dude!" Alfred smiled and Ivan grinned back. The two finished there lunch and Alfred was about to go but when he looked outside he saw that snow pressed against the door and windows. Ivan tried to hide his excitement. "I guess you'll have to stay until the snow melts da?" "Yeah but I should probably call Mattie." Alfred looked for a phone for a while before locating one. 'Finally' he went up to the phone and dialed Matties number before getting a annoying beep in response. "Oh I guess the phone lines aren't working.." Ivan mumbled. "Let's watch a movie da?" "That sounds fun dude." He sprinted off and found the Russians TV but since the tv lines also weren't working he had to find a dvd which Ivan conveniently placed next to the TV. "Hmmm..." he mumbled as he surveyed the movies. Most of them were in Russian. "Need any help sunflower?" Ivan placed a hand on Alfreds back. "Do you have any movies in English?" He asked. "I don't know.. give me a second da." Ivan surveyed the movies for a few seconds before pulling out his only movie in English. It was a romance movie that weirdly enough Hungary had gifted him. Why Hungary gave him a movie in English he would never know. He put in the movie and the pair sat on the couch in silence for a while a few inches away from each other. After a while they got closer together. Russia looked into Alfred bright blue eyes, he studied his blond hair and soft lips, wanting so bad to kiss him. Alfred tried to focus on the movie but found himself unable to look away from Ivan's round face and beautiful purple eyes. He leaned in closer to Ivan who in turn lifted his his chin gently. Alfred but bit his lip and blushed. He leaned in closer and kissed Ivan. His lips were soft and he kissed passionately. It was unlike any of the rough short kisses that almost hurt Arthur have him. It felt so different. It felt so right. For a few seconds they lifted their lips apart just gazing into each others eyes. Ivan moves on and planted kisses on Alfreds next, causing Alfred to restrain a moan. "Can I sunflower~" Alfred nodded and Ivan smirked.

*Time skip, curtesy of me not wanted to write any nasty scenes.*

Ivan woke up to the sound of Alfred puking. Oh right, he was pregnant... with England's baby. He wanted so badly to destroy that bastard. But he would need him to execute his plan. Ivan got up, pulling on him jacket and went to go check on his sunflower. When he walked in he saw Alfred clinging to the toilet. "Sorry I stunk up your bathroom dude..." Alfred groaned. "It's quite alright da." He rubbed Alfreds back which felt lumpy. "Oh right i have to change my bandages. Do you have any?" Alfred asked. How had he forgotten. Then he remembered that Alfred left his shirt on when they did it. "How much damage did he do?" Alfred didn't respond. "Just..where are your bandages?" Ivan got up and got the first aid kit. "Soooo are we like together or was this a one time thing...." Alfred really wanted to be with Ivan. Even after just one night with him. "Of course sunflower!" He beamed which caused Alfred to smile back. "But what about the baby?" Alfred asked as Ivan opened up the first aid kit. "I have an idea but you'd have to be near England for a while," He could see Alfred become distressed. "Ok..." he took off his shirt and for the first time Ivan was able to see the actual damage England had done. He was horrified. Alfred was covered in bandages that when removed revealed a rainbow of varying bruises. Ivan physically shook with fear as he helped his new boyfriend replace his bandages. "Let's go see England."