twenty one

Another week, another day off of work. Jaemin and Jiyeon laid together in bed, embracing each other and enjoying the feeling of the warmth that emitted from each other's body.

The two stayed in a comfortable silence, not wanting to separate from each other.

"Hey Jaem." Jiyeon began to speak as she looked over at Jaemin.

"Hmm?" He bummed in response, signifying for her to go on.

"We need to go shopping." She said and Jaemin furrowed his brows.

"But I don't wanna get up~" He whined, holding her tighter to his body, making her chuckle a bit.

"How about this? We can go go the coffee shop and I'll buy you your favorite drink and then we can go shopping." Jiyeon offered and after a bit of contemplation, Jaemin let out an exaggerated sigh.

"Fine but you get ready first." He said and Jiyeon nodded before pecking his lips and getting up to get dressed.

Jaemin roamed around, looking for clothes to wear and finally found some. She patiently waited for Jiyeon to finish before readying himself as well.

Not long after, they both headed downstairs, bidding a small goodbye to Buddy who wasn't allowed to go the stores with them and exited the home, making their way to the coffee shop.

"This is funny." Jaemin said as he swung their hands back and forth.

"What is?" Jiyeon asked as she turned his head in her direction.

"Right here is where I tried talking to you and you ran off. That was like 3, 4 weeks ago? And now, here we are again, happy, closer, all of that." He said and Jiyeon nodded with a smile.

"It is kinda funny. Also, I'm sorry about running off on you like that." Jiyeon said and Jaemin shook his head, putting his hand out in a stopping motion making her quiet down.

"Don't be sorry. You had your reasons and I understand. It's not your fault." He told her and Jiyeon swore she felt her heart flutter.

Jaemin was sweet, kind, trustworthy, affectionate, understanding and to top it all off, he looked like he was sent from the heavens. Jiyeon was wondering how the hell she got so lucky as to be with a guy like him.

"But I'm still sor-" Jiyeon was cut off by a peck on her lips and she looked at Jaemin with a confused look.

"No apologizing. You did nothing wrong." He said and right when she was about to apologize again, he spoke.

"If you try saying sorry one more time, then I'm just gonna kiss you again." He said and and at that, Jiyeon stopped talking making Jaemin smile.

The two arrived at the coffee shop not long after.

"Hey I'll be right back. I'll go order and you wait out here for me." Jiyeon told him and he nodded as he leaned back on the glass walls of the coffee shop.

Jiyeon entered, immediately being engulfed by the familiar scent of coffee she smelled nearly everyday.

She patiently got in line, awaiting for her turn to order.

Once she got to the front, she was greeted by the same old bright and bubbly Yunhee who had a shocked face on at the sight of Jiyeon.

"Jiyeon? What are you doing here? It's your day off!" Yunhee said, clearly surprised to see Jiyeon there since she never visited on her days off.

"Ordering coffee." She replied and began stating her order, confusing Yunhee when she saw that she ordered two drinks.

"Who are you with?" Yunhee asked, wanting to spark conversation with the girl.

"That guy out there." Jiyeon replied, fingers pointing to where Jaemin stood, looking as ethereal as ever and Yunhee stared in awe but failed to notice the bright red tattoo that showed on the side of his neck.

"Friend?" She asked, curious as to how those two knew each other.

"Boyfriend. He's the guy I'm meant to be with." Jiyeon said as she observed Jaemin from inside, admiring his features.

A small "oh" escaped Yunhee's lips and she felt a slight twinge inside her body from her words.

"Good to know.. Here's your total." Yunhee said, tone changing slightly and bright expression falling, turning into a somewhat annoyed one.

Jiyeon was confused but decided not to think much of it. After all, she barely even knew the girl even after working together for a while. She couldn't judge her after not even talking to her.

"Employee discount?" Jiyeon asked before she slid her card in and Yunhee rolled her eyes slightly, tapping some things on the screen.

"There." She said as she showed the new price and Jiyeon became shocked at the sudden attitude. It felt as if she was being rude and Jiyeon didn't know what she did wrong.

"Wait over there please. Your order will be ready soon." Yunhee grumbled out, pointing to the area full of people.

Once Jiyeon left from the register, Yunhee put on her usual bright expression once again which absolutely confused Jiyeon. It was more than obvious that Yunhee was suddenly mad at her and she wondered why.

Without thinking much of it, Jiyeon went and stood at the area where people were waiting. Her name was finally called and once she got her drinks, she went back outside where Jaemin waited with patience.

At the sight of her, Jaemin's expression brightened and he placed a kiss on her lips with a smile before grabbing his drink from her hand.

"Thank youu." He said right before he took a sip of the coffee, bitterness exciting his tastebuds and causing him to get a boost full of energy.

"You're welcome." She said with a smile and took a hold of his hand.

"Let's go?" She asked and Jaemin enthusiastically nodded his head, jittery feeling coursing through. his boys from the caffeine he consumed.

Jiyeon giggled a bit at his state and began walking in the direction of the first store.

As Yunhee watched from inside the glass coffee shop walls, she felt her heart twinge. The sight of Jaemin with Jiyeon made her mad. She hated it. She became what was known as the Green Eyed Monster.

───── ⋆⋅♡ ⋅⋆ ─────
"This Yunhee chick is giving me bad vibes."

"With our luck, she probably is bad news."

——————————
quick little PSA:
my characters (meaning Jiyeon, Chunhei, Yunhee, and Changmin) are COMPLETELY FICTIONAL.

in 'not my baby!' i saw a lot of people thinking that i was using an idol from a certain kpop group (which i was NOT) and i just want to clear the air that these characters are made using a name generator. really.

i just don't want you guys getting the wrong idea in case any idols have the same name as my characters :)

anyways, please vote and comment!!

lots of love,
t <3