twenty nine

Jaemin, Jiyeon, and Buddy arrived home not too long after.

Jaemin immediately pulled Jiyeon into a hug and forced her on the couch with him, laying down and refusing to let go.

"Don't leave me that long ever again." Jaemin muttered as he embraced her tightly which made her smile lightly.

"That's crazy though. I would've never expected Yunhee to ever have a crush on me. I genuinely thought you were the one she wanted." Jiyeon said as she played with Jaemin's hair.

"Well at least she'll never have you cause you're my soulmate." Jaemin said as he pecked her lips.

"I love you so much, Jiyeon." Jaemin softly spoke out as he leaned in once again slowly.

"I love you too, Jaemin." The two pressed their lips together, enjoying the feeling and serotonin that rushed through their veins.

The two then began to slowly fall asleep in each other's arms until a familiar group of boys barged into the home once again, making them groan in annoyance.

"You guys are okay!" Haechan exclaimed as he jumped on the couple, trying to hug them but began to practically suffocate them.

"Off off!" Jaemin croaked out while pushing the boy onto the floor with a loud thud.

"Is everything good now?" Mark asked with concern After Jeno told them about the whole almost dying thing, they all became extremely worried.

"Yup. We're good now." Jiyeon assured with a smile and everyone let out a sigh of relief.

"So now it's friend time!" Chenle shouted while running straight for the couch, causing Jaemin and Jiyeon to sit up immediately.

With that, the group sat on the couch together, a few of the boys sitting on the floor and began to talk and joke around like any other friend group.

"Say Jiyeon, why did you leave Jaemin?" Jisung asked, clearly curious with her sudden action after seeing them so in love.

"Oh, I saw some girl kiss him and didn't bother to let him explain." She replied as she took a sip of water while the boys looked at Jaemin with shock and slight anger.

"Before you guys attack me, hear me out!" Jaemin defended and told them the entire situation with Yunhee.

"Oh so she had the hots for Jiyeon?" Haechan asked and Jaemin nodded.

"Shit, I would too." Haechan smugly said which earned a smack on the back from Jaemin, making him since and whine.

"I was joking." Haechan whined out while rubbing the part that got hit.

"No more jokes like that." Jaemin said while shaking his finger at the boy which made everyone laugh.

"To be honest, I was expecting Yunhee to have a crush on Jaemin." Renjun said and the boys agreed.

"Isn't that what happens in those stories?" Mark asked and they shrugged.

"Dude, this almost feels like we're in a story." Jisung said with wide eyes at the realization only to be put off by Renjun.

"Don't get too ahead of yourself, Jisung. No story here. Just normal, no idol and soulmate fairy filled life." Renjun said.

"Idol life? That's a weird thing to suddenly bring up-"

A sudden knocking on the door caught the attention of the group, making them turn their heads and stare at the door. They all stared wide eyed, minus Jiyeon.

"Okay weirdos. Y'all are acting like some suspenseful shit just happened." Jiyeon said as she got up and went to open the 'mysterious' door.

"Hel- oh hell no." The second Jiyeon opened the door, there stood the one and only Yunhee.

"Jiyeon? You're alive?" Yunhee asked with bright eyes, admiring the girl in front of her.

"What're you doing here?" Jiyeon asked with crossed arms, eyes glaring daggers into the girl.

"It had been four days since the um... thing happened. I wanted to make sure Jaemin was okay." Yunhee explained, slightly frightened by the side of Jiyeon she had never seen before.

"He's fine and so am I. You can leave now so goodbye!" As Jiyeon attempted to close the door, Yunhee put her foot in the way to stop it, wanting to converse more.

"Jiyeon, I had no clue you two were soulmates. If I had known, I wouldn't have done that." Yunhee said, feeling guilty and hoping Jiyeon would understand but Jiyeon was not that easy.

"So tell me, why the hell did you do it?" Jiyeon asked, awaiting the girl's response.

"Jiyeon, I have been in love with you for as long as I can remember. I thought that if I couldn't have you, then nobody else could so I tried to break you and Jaemin up so that way no one else would have you." Yunhee explained and Jiyeon scoffed.

"You're just so beautiful and from the way you were in school, you were so kind. I felt like I could have been the one for you. I've just had the biggest crush on you since.. forever." Yunhee continued, a slight plead in her voice for forgiveness and to not hate her but Jiyeon was far more than angry and Jaemin and Haechan noticed so they immediately went to stand behind her and were prepared to hold her back.

"Thanks. I'd have a crush on me, too. Sucks that your crush fucking hates you now so leave before I beat your ass right here right now." Jiyeon said through gritted teeth, fists clenching from the anger. Who wouldn't be mad that someone was that obsessed with them to the point where they would purposely ruin their relationship?

"Alright let's go." Haechan ushered as he turned Yunhee around and tried to lightly push her out of the home before she was torn to shreds by a furious Jiyeon.

"Uh, Haechan." Mark spoke up, catching the attention of the boy and the girl he was pushing out.

Without any words, Mark pointed to the boy's arm where a tattoo of small angel wings began to form.

With a shocked expression, everyone looked at Yunhee's arm where the same tattoo began to form in the same spot.

"Oh shit-"

───── ⋆⋅♡ ⋅⋆ ─────
"This is the part where we stop." Ten announced as he clapped his hands together, indicating to cut the scene.

"Really? You had to give him Yunhee?"

"Tea." Was all Ten said as he sipped his drink and flipped his hair sassily.

"Ten you are a pain in the ass."

And so the group prepared to watch a new story unfold between the hated girl and the very flirty boy.

fin.

———————————
And that's the end! Stay tuned for the Haechan ff coming out next 👀
Epilogue will be the last chapter and then I'll press complete for this story :((
I really hope you guys enjoyed it though!

I love all of you so much!
-t <3

also creds to renjunluvseisha  for the idea of yunhee being one of the soulmates as well 👀