Prada party favor

Pairing: Model GP Irene! X Model fem!reader

Fingering, squirting and face fucking

_____________________________________

As a model, you've been given offers here and offers there. But there's nothing ominous than an offer showing that you'll model for Prada.....with Irene.....The Irene Bae. The offer was given not too long ago, only yesterday after modeling with YSL's Rosé.

Your agent ran to you with full speed showing and announcing the offer, and you stood there too shock to respond. Now offers are seen as opportunities, income and success. But an offering to model along side one of the most God tier model.....this is seen as gold. 

Irene Bae, or otherwise known as Bae Joohyun, was known for working solo in her modeling career, slaying each concept without fail, which is why you strive to walk on her shoes. Her concepts are bold, naive, heck even ambitious, yet it worked. 

While you're concepts are pure and innocent, almost angelic. Yet it still worked for you as well, wondering why would someone so powerful in the world of modeling partner up with someone like you? You'll never fathom the answer, yet you're thankful that this landed on your doorstep.

"The shoot will begin tomorrow." Your manager says as your hair is being groomed for a meeting with the team. "For now, we'll meet your partner and her manager." 

"Understood." You answer as you flip through one of the Prada magazines, eyes lighting up in admiration as you scan through the pages. 

And one thing echoes in your mind, you don't want to disappoint her. 

________________

The ride to their modeling agency was quick. You wore your best YSL piece from your last modeling, wanting to impress the model to have a good impression. Here you are, waiting inside the lobby as you check your watch. 

Heels clack against the tiled floor, yet you kept your cool. The woman approaching you stunning as ever, behold...Irene bae.

She wore a jacket coat with heels and shades, yet I feel her strong gaze towards me. "Hello," 

She smirked, amused by my greeting. "Hi," Her voice sultry. "Did we make you wait?" 

"No, we just arrived here," You smile, "No harm done, Ms. Bae." 

She laughs, "Come on now, we have a meeting." 

You stand up, your manager grinning behind you as Irene leads the way, the conference room was was just a simple oak round table, and Irene's manager. 

"Welcome ladies," Her manager greets. "Thank you for accepting the offer at such short notice." 

You give the manager a warm smile, "I should be thanking for the offer." Irene let's out a cold chuckle, the sound sending shivers to your spine. "Well, let's start the briefing."

"Okay," Her manager starts. "The shoot's theme is a vampire her innocent human." 

Oh? 

"Vampire?" I ask with an amused tone, I felt Irene's eyes on your figure as you study the set. "This should be interesting." 

"Oh it is," Irene's body loomed behind your as her breath hit your ear, trying your best not shake your fingers as she leans close. "And you're perfect for the job." 

Perfect for the job? 

"Your air of innocence is perfect for this shot," She then removes herself from you, you exhaled sharply as her perfume is stuck on your senses. "I personally went through your portfolio shoots, and I have to say, I'm impressed."