Belladonna

Pairing: Yandere gang leader Irene x fem reader__________________Warnings: Mentions of stalking, implied murder (minor),  drugging, mommy kink, unprotected rough sex (you know the drill ladies =),) multiple orgasms, breeding kink, brief mentions o...

__________________
Warnings: Mentions of stalking, implied murder (minor),  drugging, mommy kink, unprotected rough sex (you know the drill ladies =),) multiple orgasms, breeding kink, brief mentions of prostitution and blood, creampie, cock warming, squirting, hard dom Irene, squirting, Irene made you like a Boston cream doughnut on this one, penetrative sex, spitting, a little bit of knife and blood play, dub-con, forced orgasms.
__________________
Synopsis: Where everyone before you is killing each other, Irene stands in front of you with bloodstains coating her cheek like a blush, her white dress suit splattered with the blood of everyone in the room...

A/N: Part 2 of flower of evil
__________________

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
You can't save me,
For I am here
To ruin you.

_____________________

Irene remembered the first time she had seen you, her dark obsidian eyes saw nothing but you in the sea of uninteresting people, your rosy cheeks, lips, and soft caramel eyes beaming with youthful energy as you salute one of your superiors who laugh along with you. You were pretty much a fresh graduate from the academy when she saw you walk with your colleagues with a journal in your hands as your fingers write away all the details her victim had left before she had been brutally murdered by her. She remembered how you smelled like orange blossom, tuberose, and vanilla when you walked past her while trying to buy coffee for your shift at the night. Despite you being an officer, she couldn't care less about her profession, blood excites her, it makes her cold heart beat in exultation as crimson liquid drips everywhere when she had killed them where they stand.

But you-oh yes, you...

You made her love for blood became nothing more than a mess to clean up when she saw your usually happy smile break into a venomous scowl when you saw your ex-boyfriend's body splayed on the bloodstained carpet of your shared home, it made her heart shatter and bleed when she saw you burst into a fit of tears as your knees fell on the dewy grass of the burial ground of your so-called boyfriend, it made her ponder as to why cry over someone who had slept with countless women behind you back as you work to support and protect your earned success. And as years pass by, she had witnessed you bloom into one of the greatest harbingers of justice, and she felt delighted now that she can have your undivided attention as she continues her spiral of crime, making you do nothing but focus on catching her and her gang.

Because to Irene, she doesn't fear justice, for your information (in which you and the department are too stubborn to accept), what her clan does is an example of merciless justice, killing off and ratting out does who crossed the line of their business. And get rid of those who oppose them, but then you were in her way and now that she was able to get a taste of you in that faithful night, she is insatiable, always wanting more as she watches you from afar, always there, desiring for you to satiate her unending need.