Dirty lil' secret

Pairing: Irene x fem reader____________________Warnings: cheating, dom Irene, penetrative sex, brief mention jealousy, unprotected sex, thick cock Irene supremacy, unnie kink, unprotected sex, co-workers, creampie, overstimulation oop

____________________
Warnings: cheating, dom Irene, penetrative sex, brief mention jealousy, unprotected sex, thick cock Irene supremacy, unnie kink, unprotected sex, co-workers, creampie, overstimulation oop.
____________________
Synopsis: Your boyfriend's going to a training camp and asked his sister to accompany you, and things immediately take a fast turn.
____________________

You watch idly as your boyfriend packs for his training camp in the US, who knows how long will it be before he comes home. "Don't worry baby, noona will be with you while I'm away." He turns to give you a sweet smile. "So don't worry"
You returned it with a giggle as you hug him from behind, "I needed a girls' night out anyway," Your lips pecked the side of his neck making him sigh in bliss as his arms around yours.

"I'm finally going for it," He states, "I'm finally becoming a track star."

Bae Jisung, Irene's younger brother and your boyfriend has finally taken off with his carrier. His coach and the rest of the team were allowed to train in the US for the upcoming competitions in the future, and his older sister, Irene is a well-known news anchor, both with her beauty and her pursuit for the truth in the media. And as for you, you work for the digital editing team and work alongside Irene as years passed by.

"Sung, the bus is here!" Irene calls out, making him gasp and shove his sweaters inside, and hastily placed a kiss on your cheek. "Bye Y/N! Bye noona!"

You and Irene stand by the gate of their shared house and wave goodbye, "Don't get in trouble otherwise I'll whoop your butt! Got it!" Irene yells making you chuckle. "Yeah! And I'll beat you to a pulp when she's done with you too!" You add, making Irene turn to you with a warm smile.

"Come on, " She gestures a hand towards you, "Let me take you to work." Smiling at her generosity, you nod and take your bag, "Thanks unnie, but is it okay if you drop me off at Viking's Wharf Lotte? I need to make a reservation for our team dinner party tonight."

Irene's jaw dropped, "Right, I forgot about that, " She then turns to you with a smirk, "You're going to be the host?"

Your eyes widen and shook your head, "God no! My anxiety is quaking when I draw attention to myself unnie."

There it is again, that smile that makes you weak for some reason, sure Irene is fitting to be more of an actress than a news anchor, but she prefers doing the latter. As promised, she drops you off at the said restaurant and waited for you to make reservations for tonight's dinner party with the entire team in KBS. Irene held the door open for you as you both enter the facility, the guards and other staff greeting the two of you as pass by.

"Hey," Irene pulls you close as a cart was passing by, you sighed in relief as she lets you go. "Sorry, I'm a bit scatter-brained today."

Irene gives you a light chuckle and pats your head, making you look at her with a raised brow. "Tell me if the feeling's getting uncontrollable. You need to focus, alright?"