Needy

Pairing: CEO! Irene x fem reader ____________________Warnings: oral fixation, spanking, choking, breeding, yes she's breeding you

____________________
Warnings: oral fixation, spanking, choking, breeding, yes she's breeding you. Marking, biting, overstimulation, creampie, creampie kink, cockwarming, and unprotected sex.
____________________
Synopsis: Your girlfriend comes home from a long day of work, and she wants all your attention now.
____________________

You were already done freshening up for tonight, plus Irene had sent you a text that she would be home late tonight. The dim room was therapeutic enough to let you relax, you lay down on the mattress with your robe loosely tied around your body, hair still quite damp but it was bearable. Today's work was taking a toll on you and it was proven when you sighed in bliss and close your eyes, letting sleep take over you.

Irene came home to find you sleeping peacefully on your shared bed, the older woman smiled at your state. So peaceful, so relaxed, so...beautiful. She climbs on top of your sleeping figure and places light-feathered kisses on your face and neck, making you hum in delight as you wrap your arms around her. Her lips traverse from your neck to your lips, molding and moving languidly against yours, like a woman denied of water for weeks.

She grinds her hips against yours, eliciting a soft moan from you as she pins her hips against yours. She pulls away as you both panting heavily, Irene's eyes hooded with lust as she unbuttons her suit, ensuring that she keeps eye contact with you until she's bare and returns to kissing you, you weren't even given a chance to breathe as she assaults your lips once again.

You grunt as she thrust her hips against your covered cunt, you pull away, gasping for air with eyes wide your lips formed to a smirk. "Needy much?"

She rolls her eyes and yanks off your robe, "Quite princess, mommy wants you, now." Her hands immediately cups your cunt while the other one fully slides off your robe, leaving you bare, just like her.

"And why are you so needy, mommy?" You retort, her eyes glinted with danger as she spreads your legs apart and settles in between them, she teases your folds with the tip to lubricate herself as you mewl helplessly. "I wanna fuck you until you're full until you're going to feel nothing but me."

"Fuck you until you're swollen." She rasps and then thrust her entire length inside you, you both bemoan aloud as she throbs inside you uncontrollably. "Ugh-shit." She whines as you hide your head in the crook of her neck, her hips stuttering fast, your hands scramble on her back and dig against her skin making the woman above you grunt. She bit her lip as she savors the way your cunt clenches around her, pre-cum mixing with your arousal as she fucks into you.

"I-I, fuck! I missed you so much-" She whimpers, the ferocity of her hips making the headboard slam against the wall. You mewl as the veins of her throbbing cock rub your walls deliciously. She leans away, yet her hips are still flushed against yours as the sounds of squelching thrust make you wetter, putting Irene at ease upon breaching your entrance.