Remedy

__________________________________________

SYNOPSIS: Things go sour after finding out that your boyfriend was fooling around.

__________________________________________

PAIRING: Best friend! Irene x Fem reader 

__________________________________________

WARNINGS: Choking, protected sex, hair pulling, fingering, marking, Irene getting possessive with you (yie), sex with feeling because she like you (oop), and spitting.

__________________________________________

Heartbreaks were the worst, well for your case. Your so-called boyfriend was caught fooling around with a cheerleader, a fucking cheerleader. No wonder why he looked too distracted while having practice, and how typical from a fucking quarterback. You can't even walk around the halls without people whispering among themselves, making you feel even more shitty.

Besides mixed feelings of hurt and betrayal, there was humiliation, because he made you look like a fool, an idiot, and a toy for his disposal. Your best friends, however, stayed by your side, keeping you feel secured and safe from the people who gossiped about you. And you owe it all to your senior, Bae Joohyun, or famously known as Irene among the campus.

She stayed by your side from the very beginning, and here she is, laying beside you as she strokes your hair, "I knew that he was screaming bad news, why didn't you listen to me?" She chastised as she fixed your disheveled hair. 

You sighed, "Because I thought he might be different." The older girl just scoffed, "And where did that lead you?" 

"Ugh, don't get me started." 

She chuckled and wrap her arms around you, "Wanna walk around? Class doesn't start for another hour." You nod slowly as she softly smiles and grasps your arm and helped you out of bed. 

You wore her hoodie as you two walk around the campus, while Irene wore a sweater, her arms were wrapped around your waist protectively as you two made your way to the benches. Comfortable silence surrounds you two as you lean your head on her shoulder. Irene sighed in bliss as she pulls you flush against her heat.

Comfort.....that's what you felt as she envelopes her arms around you, not to mention her heat was more than enough to lull you to sleep. 

Then it had dawn to you, Has Irene always been this warm?

"You doing alright there Y/N?" She asks, breaking you from your thoughts, you hummed absentmindedly. "Yeah, stay like this for now yeah? You're so warm."

She chuckled softly, "Yeah, I will." They proceeded to stroke your hair softly, the cold morning air nipping your skin. "There's going to be a party at Jimin's dorm, Seulgi and Joy will be there, wanna go with me?"