Deny me all you want

Pairing: Irene x fem reader_____________________Warnings: Choking kink, bondage, breeding kink, rough sex, marking/biting, possessive, unprotected sex (Y'all know the drill ladies), cumplay, creampie, cock-warming, creampie kink, overstimulation, ...

_____________________
Warnings: Choking kink, bondage, breeding kink, rough sex, marking/biting, possessive, unprotected sex (Y'all know the drill ladies), cumplay, creampie, cock-warming, creampie kink, overstimulation, crying from overstimulation, mommy kink, naughty-naughty confessions.
___________________
Synopsis: If you hate her, then how come she's fucking you?
_____________________

Pretense here, pretense there, it was always a routine for you when you stand beside her, the leader of a famous group, Red Velvet. Especially when the cameras flash around the two of you when you both stand together for a pose or when you're asked to be close to one another, Irene would always prepare that smile that's always ready for the camera, but you know better than that. Because underneath that smile is a face that's resisting the urge to kill you on the spot. But don't worry, you have the same mutual disliking pointed at each other.

But why should you two mask it with friendship and a romantic facade?

Because your fans noticed your dynamics as leaders for your respective groups, including ranks of visuals and talent. And with the new fame on the rise, the media began watching your group with Red Velvet, as for the fans, they began pitting you against each other despite being under the same company, but don't fret, because they thought that maybe exposing your 'friendship' would appease the fans, and much to your horror, they made you and Irene interact with one another, hold one another and even look at each other with googly eyes.

Like that one time that they asked Irene to plant a soft kiss on your cheek that almost made you gag on the spot, or that one time, one oblivious host asks you to do an aegyo asking the eldest girl to buy you food, which, in Irene's opinion made her want to punch your devastatingly attractive face.

'The feeling's mutual', You grumble to yourself as you get ready for another show, and unfortunately, Red Velvet will be there. For you, the other four members are tolerable, funny, and even easy to get along with. But as for Irene...she's a different story. Like a void of mystery and a cold spot in the room who always managed to irk you with every possible way available.

Not only that, as weeks turn to months, the fans then started shipping you two, much to your disgust and horror.

A sigh leaves your lips as your younger members join you to the exit of the building where cameras were stationed and ready for your arrival. By the time your group steps foot outside, a black van immediately parked in front of you and open the passenger door to reveal her.

A scowl immediately plasters on your face as Irene smirked at your figure before shamelessly eyeing you from head to toe with scrutiny. "My, you look ravishing darling."

You clench your jaw to suppress a scoff, knowing too well that the shutterbugs are way too close to hear for comfort, she sees this, and her lips twitched to a teasing smile. "Well?"