Ardor

SYNOPSIS : After finding out that you sneaked in one of your friends in the house, your mom sorts it out, well step-mom

_______________________________________

Pairing : Step-mom (GP) Irene x fem reader

A/N: For clarification they're not related by blood =)

_______________________________________

WARNINGS: implied age gap between you and Irene, spanking, spitting, face fucking, unprotected sex (Close the door ladies), Irene rails you, marking, and overstimulation.

________________________________________

You let out hushed giggles as you and Joy gossip around and looking at memes that yo two sent each other during class, childish yes, but it entertaining in case if boredom seeps in, and being caught only makes it more hilarious. One time she had accidentally sent a meme during a reporting, and the monitor showed it the entire class, luckily for her, she didn't use her real name in her airdrop ID.

And here you both are; laying on your bed with wide grins in both of your faces as Joy tells you about some girl she likes as you listen attentively to what she says in a hushed voice.

"So I saw her again during history class." She silently squealed, "And we're partners for an upcoming project, ahhhhh." 

"Shhh!" You whisper, trying to fight off the laughter that was about to burst from you. "My step-Mom is working!" You say in a hushed tone.

Joy raised a brow, "Speaking of step-mom, Gosh she's so hot!" She fanned her herself. "I am overheating everytime I see her." She then turned to you, "Do you like her?"

"What does that entail?" You ask, confusion settling in your features as she gives you a dark smirk. "As in...like her as someone else, ya'know?"

Come to think of it...she is pretty...

After a moment of silence, Joy slapped your shoulder, "Come on Y/N, admit it, she's hot yeah? MILF vibes!"

"Shhhhh," You scold, but your ears perked at a subtle sound. "Joy, hide!" 

She tilted her head, "Why?" You shake your head sideways and made a 'shh' gesture, she obeys and listens...

'Thump' 

'Thump'

'Thump' 

As the two of you listen further, you both realized that those sounds were footsteps, and they're ascending.

"Hide!" You strained a quite tone as you hide her shoes under your bed, and Joy dashed towards the closet and slamming it shut as you close the window.