All mine

Pairing: Irene x fem reader___________________Warnings: a pinch of hypocrisy, cheating, possessiveness, jealousy, reader's losing feelings for Jisung oop, unprotected sex (please use protection IRL), penetrative sex, breeding kink, felatio, and cr...

___________________
Warnings: a pinch of hypocrisy, cheating, possessiveness, jealousy, reader's losing feelings for Jisung oop, unprotected sex (please use protection IRL), penetrative sex, breeding kink, felatio, and creampie.
___________________
Part 2 of dirty lil' secret, listen to all mine by plaza when they get on with it (if you want to =). )
___________________
Synopsis: Before Irene can even notice it, she was already waist-deep in love with you...and she's hoping that you'll feel it too.
_____________________

It's been a week since you slept with Irene, and let's just say that she's insatiable. Everything about her was so addicting, from her kiss, down to her gentle touch...She held your hand as you two make your way home, it was just another day at work and you're both eager to sit down and call it a day. As you and Irene made your way home, your eyes caught a food stall.

"Hey, Hyun." You call out, making her turn to you with a hum. "What is it, baby?" A blush spreads across your cheeks as she calls you that, "You want tteokbokki? There's a stall not too far away from here."

She pulls you close and whipped her head from side to side, "Where?" You can't help but chuckle lightly at her love for her favorite snack, you point at the end of the street to see a stall where an elderly man serves her favorite snack, Irene and you shared a look before running to also get a piece of your favorite snack, well, Joohyun's as well.
______________________

"Hey at least leave the door open Hyun-" You stopped as a familiar figure stands in the living room, you immediately let go of Irene's hand as Jisung stands with his arms open, "Hi Y/N! Hi, noona!"

"Jisung?!" You both yell, you snapped out of your stupor as you quickly embrace him, his lean figure immediately holds your frame, "I missed you so much!" He grins, but something felt off, his warmth felt foreign...you shrugged it off as only missing him. Irene chuckled lightly and hugged her brother after you. "C'mere you little rascal!"

He lets out a laugh as Irene headlocks him, "How's the trip from the US?" Jisung pulls away from her headlock and gave him her snack. "Here, change your clothes and eat, you must be hungry."

"Thanks, noona," Jisung grins and goes upstairs, you and Irene looked at each other as Jisung leaves the room. "So I guess this ends it all, huh?" Irene says nothing and looks at the ceiling then sighs before turning to face you. "He's home now, let's just act as if nothing happened."

You nod in agreement as Jisung comes back wearing comfortable clothes, he tackles you for another hug, you lean into his warmth, trying to get used to it for a moment before finally returning it as you both settle on the couch, his protective arms wrap around you and pulling you close to his warmth. And Irene can only watch helplessly, as the girl she wants is in the arms of another man, her jaw clenched as her heart hammered slowly, the sight may be painful to watch, but at least she can still admire your beauty from where she stands.