Trouble

Pairing: Irene x fem reader x Joy

Established relationship AU
____________________

Synopsis: Galliana Fashion week is here, and the two most known models are invited as well, and things go downhill when they see you being flocked by different people.

______________________

Warnings: penetrative sex, unprotected sex, both women have mommy kinks, unprotected sex, Irene has a praise kink and spitting kink while Joy likes breathplay, they take turns in railing you, rough sex, overstimulation, and creampie.
___________________

The cameras flash against the empty room as Joy and Irene pose significantly after each click, you seat in on the waiting room, hands scrolling through the web as they receive constant praise for their visuals. Smiling in pride you turn off your phone and proceed to drink your beverage that Irene bought you before the start of the shoot, with a sandwich that Joy made for you as well. Both your girlfriends are models, while you're a stylist. It's your day off today and the next following week due to your model being sick, so here you are, deciding to spend your time off with your beloved girlfriends.

Upon entering the room Joy had immediately engulfed you in a hug making you chuckle as she squeezes you lightly, and it was joined by Irene who hugged you from behind and kissed the side of your neck. "How's the shoot?" You start as they both let you go, Irene's hands played with your hair as she responds. "Same old, same old."

Joy giggled and pecked your cheek, "Did you eat the sandwich I made you?" You nod eagerly with a toothy grin, "It tasted great, chickpea sandwich was a bit spicier than the last." The tall woman furrowed her eyebrows, "Was it too much?"

You shook your head sideways, "Nope, it adds a bit more life to the sandwich." Irene hummed and turned to you, she held a dress that seemed form-fitting, "Nope, this ain't it." You approach her with a hug, her perfume fills your senses as you hug her side, "What's this for?"

Irene scrunched her nose, "It's for the Galliana fashion event in Paris," then turns to you with a smirk, "And you're coming with us."

"When?" Joy grinned and gave you a new bottle of perfume, "Tomorrow, ooh, and this perfume suits you." A grin makes its way to your lips as you take the accessory, Joy always has this habit of buying you anything that she endorsed, while Irene has a habit of spoiling you with all her new brands of clothing, both women do that and vice versa, but on top of that you both often like to spend time with each other especially during their cherished day-offs. You both sat on the couch with Irene and Joy on both your sides.

A knock resonates from the room, averaging both your attention towards the stylist. "Hello, may I excuse Sooyoung for a moment?" Joy gives you a pout before standing up, "Can I kiss you first?" You guffawed and leaned to give her a soft peck, Joy sighs in bliss before leaving, giving you both a wink before leaving with a flushed stylist. You turned to see Irene with a pout, same as Joy.