Flower of evil

Pairings: yandere gang leader Irene x fem reader_____________Warnings: gunplay, spitting kink, drugging, mommy kink, rough sex, usage of leather belt, cunt claiming, breeding kink, squirting, dub-con, unprotected sex, creampie, overstimulation, ex...

_____________
Warnings: gunplay, spitting kink, drugging, mommy kink, rough sex, usage of leather belt, cunt claiming, breeding kink, squirting, dub-con, unprotected sex, creampie, overstimulation, exhibitionism, and multiple orgasms. This is gonna run differently so be warned = )
_____________
Synopsis: Your task was to spy on a particular gang who'd been indestructible and find out tonight, but your boss may have to wait, why? Because the notorious queen pin has a gun pointed directly at your skull.
_____________

Bills! Bills! Bills!

Irene's eyes follow them as they're thrown to the air of the club as strippers do as what the money told, Seulgi sat next to her with a bottle of tequila in her hand and a glass on the other, her fox-like eyes scanning the interior before drinking her beverage. Both women wore black double-breasted suit and pants with high heels, their guards stand beside them, their figures domineering, but it was no match for the aura that both women hold, especially the older girl who had tied her hair to a high ponytail. You and Jackson grinned as you spot your target, sure, they're other targets, but they're just small fry compared to the women on the other side, besides, aiming high was always your goal, and this was no different compared to the other gangs you placed behind bars.

Your partner, Jackson sat on the other side of the bar, hé wore a three-piece suit and vodka on his hand, while you wore a white cocktail dress and sat near the notorious gang's area which was daring according to your partner, but if you can just incapacitate her right hand, Seulgi, that'll be enough for a victory, that is...if she coughs up information about every gang they've interacted with. You stand up to get a drink, deciding that you'll plot while having alcohol on your hands should be able to calm your nerves and come up with a master plan to take one of their members.

And completely unaware of a woman's gaze as you approach the bar...

As you sit on one of the stools, the bartender raised a brow and wiped one of the glasses clean, "And what can I get for the newcomer?" She smiled softly as she placed the clean glass on the countertop. You raised a brow with an amused smile, "That obvious, huh?"

"Yep." Your eyes glanced at her tag, Wendy.

"So Wendy, how long have you been working here?" The short-haired woman hummed in thought, "About five years"

She then pointed at the two women who are surrounded by guards, "And she's a regular."

"Who's 'she'?"

"The woman who tied her hair to a high ponytail." Wendy smiles, "She had also been donating for our club too." She then popped open a bottle of martini, "May I pour you a drink?" A soft chuckle made its way out of your lips and nod, "Go ahead."

"I'll also have what she's gonna drink," A firm feminine voice interjects as she seats beside you, you turn to see no other than Irene herself, the queen-pin of the velvet gang, you manage to gulp down your fear as both glasses slid over the counter, Irene swooped it swiftly and takes a sip, her pink lips wrap around the mouth of the glass as she finished drinking her beverage, you avert your gaze as you lightly take a sip.