Teach you

Pairing: Tutor Irene x fem reader____________________Warnings: Oral sex (reader receiving), corruption kink, spitting, breeding kink, hair pulling, age gap =), biting, unprotected sex, creampie, the reader is a virgin so you know what that means ;)

____________________
Warnings: Oral sex (reader receiving), corruption kink, spitting, breeding kink, hair pulling, age gap =), biting, unprotected sex, creampie, the reader is a virgin so you know what that means ;).
____________________
Synopsis: You weren't sure if self-studying is enough, so your dad suggests a colleague who can help you get that bachelor's degree, but there's a twist...
____________________

You stare blankly against your notes, eyes feigning sleep as you've reviewed for the- you lost count after the tenth time, it was already around 6 PM, and you still have to go home after this, because your father made arrangements in supervising your performance before taking over in the next couple of years. Terminologies in different topics can be frustrating to memorize and understand, but you still try, after all, this is your last year of college and you'd need to do your very best effort.

"But science isn't letting me," You whined as you massage your temple, your brain felt like it refuses to suck up every information there is to note about your reviewer as you rest your head against the table of the library. "I should just go home..." You mumbled, and sat up straight, collecting your things in defeat, besides it's a weekend anyway...your phone vibrated in your pocket, and upon unlocking it, you see messages from your father...

Dad

: Are you coming home now? I have someone you'd like to meet.

Okay

You put your phone back in your pocket and made your way to the exit of the campus to find your dad's car parked and your driver you kindly waved at you, smiling in relief, you approach the driver and his vehicle. "Hello Soobin, " You greeted kindly as he takes your bag. "Done with school work?" He asks as he opens the back passenger for you.

You hummed, "You can say that, but yeah.", He smiled and bowed before entering and revving the alive and driving off to your shared home with your family. The drive there was silent, thankfully you were able to take a nap before arriving at your home, Soobin had taken your bag and placed it in the living room before leaving for the night, you stand before the lounging room but your father is nowhere to be seen, all there is here is two different coats that surely does not belong to you or your father's.

You hear laughter in the kitchen, despite it being brief, you were able to hear two different voices, one belonging to a woman and the other, gruff and masculine. "Dad?" You call out, the laughter stops, and then housed voices echoed. The footsteps became louder as people show in front of you, "Hello Y/N, " He welcomes.

He then turned to the young woman who's somewhat in her mid-twenties, "There's someone I'd like you to meet, " He gestured a palm to the older woman. "This is Irene, the only daughter of my old friend," Irene smirked and waved at you. "Hello, Y/N." She greets as you return it with a wave, your father looks at the two of you and smiled.