Devil's brand

Pairing: Demon monarch! Irene x Fem reader______________________Warnings: Irene isn't really a succubus, more like the princess of hell, oh you didn't know? Well, know you do

______________________
Warnings: Irene isn't really a succubus, more like the princess of hell, oh you didn't know? Well, know you do. Breeding kink (my national specialty), marking, Irene's a bit rough here but hey-, biting, branding mommy kink aye, possessiveness, brief mentions of religion, spitting, choking, unprotected rough sex, (close it before you tap it(?) I don't know, my mentor said that to me), Irene rails you in demon form, anal play, creampie, overstimulation, multiple orgasms, cum-sharing, and stomach bulging (Good God Viviane).
______________________
Synopsis: There's a bright side...to every wrong thing once you're looking at her through the right eyes...
______________________

Kiss me on the mouth and set me free
Sing me like a choir,
I can be the subject of your dreams.
Your sickening desire,
Don't you wanna see a man up close...
The Phoenix in the fire,
So kiss me on the mouth and set me free.
But please don't bite.

________________________

Irene's a creature of habit...

She usually does what her given duties are, which is to take the bargain and expect their payment in the foretold future. Aside from that, she enables their deepest desires to consume them, letting her know about what they truly want behind that saint-like facade. But all that was becoming repetitive that it's starting to make her spiral into madness, one more confession about wanting wealth and power and she'll kill them on the spot, she's not usually the one to bite the hand that feeds her, but she'll break the finger without hesitation.

And when she's starting to feel lymphatic about her job, her father, made a few arrangements. He allowed her to roam the earth, cause a tiny bit of chaos so that the beings from above won't intervene too much and cause complications. She revels in the suggestion, her father seemed to be quite amused with her eagerness towards the new arrangement.

A vacation, he said, so that is what she'll get...

And when she had finally opened her door to the earth, an old abandoned building greeted her. The demon's form wasn't materialized yet, and she had yet to wait. As the portal closes, she pranced around the area, examining the structure as if evaluating the past buildings in her time. Right when she was about to exit the building, she heard murmurs from the corner of the room, chatters too, she turns her attention to the room and she was greeted by a small group of adults, dressed in modern fashion and faces solemn, one excited, one bored and the other one remained neutral.

She watches as the woman with waist-length hair draws a pentagram with chalk, placing four candles around the circle and bringing out a letter. The demon raised a brow, a letter to a succubus? How odd...an idea popped in her head, she watched as the woman held the envelope tightly, hands shaking as she lights it up with a lighter.