Alpha's den

Pairing: Wolf hybrid! Irene x human! Female reader

Lol, just a thought. I wanted to try this. =)

Warnings: profanity....dom Irene, blowjob, mating, praise kink (both Irene and fem! reader) knotting, unprotected sex (alright kids, wrap it up, please use protection), rough sex. 

And lastly Irene G!P

__________________________________

Synopsis: Ok, your friend asked you go have few drinks with them at the bar, nothing bad will happen, right? 

Wrong....

_________________________________

Another night of being out with your friends again. Jisoo had insisted that you all try something different. And by different, she meant being at a different bar. 

What kind of bar do you ask? 

A bar full of predatory hybrids....that's right. Humans and hybrids are now seen as equals. Hybrids are something of animal genetics mixed with humans' DNA.

At first, you didn't seem perturbed by it, but now considering the number of looks you and your friends are getting, you start to have doubts. 

Especially when the other people especially the so-called alpha's eye-fucked you.

Jennie smirked and leaned close to your ear. "Check it out, woman, black leather jacket. Overall, she's wearing black all over." 

You looked at her with a raised brow and tried to follow the said 'woman' that Jennie was describing. It took you a few seconds until you finally found her. 

You could've sworn that what you saw was unreal, on the upper floor where drinks were being served sat a woman with dark raven-like hair, her outfit dark as night, just like what Jennie stated. 

She was twirling her drink with her eyes trained at you, your breath became short and you feel heavy under her stare. Someone tapped your shoulder, and you almost didn't want to acknowledge that. 

But you did anyway, Lisa smiled and gestured at the dance floor. "I'm gonna go, Rosé will be with me." 

And on cue Jisoo was also dragged by Jennie, "She's with me Y/N." She gestured for you to come close. "How about you go with that woman?"

You knew who she was referring to...it's just her stare was equally intimidating as her appearance. So you decided to be on the sidelines for now. 

Yet you feel someone's gaze burn against your skull, you meet eyes with the mysterious figure again, this time, her drink was empty and she smirked at you. The sight almost making you shake and faint. 

'Oh god'

She was approaching you, you watch in awe as the crowds of people part like the Red Sea, could she be an alpha too? Her hips sway in a light strut, captivating in every sense. Her predatory stare making you feel vulnerable.