Intoxicated

PAIRING : CEO Irene x secretary fem reader

______________________________________________

SYNOPSIS: Your boss was invited to a merger party with another company and then shit hit the fan quite quickly than you think after drinking something.

____________________________

WARNINGS: Assault, Irene in a suit, breeding kink, impregnating kink, unprotected sex, rough sex, choking, biting, overtimulation and creampie.  

____________________________

You're an intern from a very huge company, running around with their orders and documents. It's been a year since you've entered the company and you know all the areas, and wishing for a promotion is something you've been praying for. But there's a catch, and you have to get on the CEO's good side. 

Bae Joohyun, the world's finest CEO to ever exist. Known for her beauty and her endless list of accomplishments as a woman, but she's also known for her cut-throat, no-nonsense attitude which made her what she is today. But in all honesty, you're satisfied with your position, and maybe in the next few years, you'll land the jackpot.

Here you are again, running around with the workers' coffee and errands to make, Wendy, one of the finance team had asked you to deliver the documents to the top floor, where the CEO resides. You did your very best not to sweat on the spot as you walk towards the elevator, yet you hear someone shout out.

"Wait! Hold it please!" With urgency, you held the elevator open to reveal Seulgi, "Hey Y/N!" 

You acknowledge her with a smile, "Hi Seul, going to Ms. Bae again?" The older girl laughed with a nod, she raised a USB. "Stocks," Oh...Kang Seulgi, the investor of the company is close friends with Irene, and it surprises you that she hasn't snapped her neck yet, she even insisted on calling her 'Hyun' instead of what the employees call her. 

"And you?" Seulgi asks with an expectant grin. "Well I need to give Ms. Bae these documents, they're from Wendy."

The girl nods, "Same destination?" 

"Same destination." 

The elevator dinged as the two of you exit and head towards Ms. Bae's office. Seulgi gives you a small smile before knocking, and a faint come-in settles, making you both enter with a bow. Irene's eyes snapped towards yours, eyeing your figure as you shyly place the documents on top of her table. 

And you made a mistake by locking eyes with her, because when you did. Her lips formed to a predatory smile, making your legs feel like jelly. You bow at her as you finally walk away from her desk. "So Hyun, you fired another secretary?"

Oh, you have got to be kidding me, here? Right now?

"Yes," Irene curtly replies. "She wasn't able to satisfy my requirements." Seulgi hummed, "Isn't that the fourth one this month?" You were about to twist open the doorknob when Seulgi said something that made you froze.